Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel - Ferrari 458 Italia Edition stops working after 5 seconds.

Discus and support Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel - Ferrari 458 Italia Edition stops working after 5 seconds. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Thrustmaster TX Racing wheel dosent work on my xbox one anymore. Only on my PC. I connect the wheel to the Xbox it does the full calibration... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LaizyCraizy, Jun 16, 2015.

1. LaizyCraizy
    LaizyCraizy Guest

Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel - Ferrari 458 Italia Edition stops working after 5 seconds.

My Thrustmaster TX Racing wheel dosent work on my xbox one anymore. Only on my PC.

I connect the wheel to the Xbox it does the full calibration procedure (spinning back and forth). I can press buttons in like 5 sec and then it dosent work anymore. Besides the xbox home button.

Have tried to turn the power off and different usb port many times, but no luck.

It works on my pc to play, and i have the latest uppdates.

:)

LaizyCraizy, Jun 16, 2015
  2. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    Lord Dirt, Jun 16, 2015
  3. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    EnenDaveyBoy, Jun 16, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: