Throttle problem MS2020 Airbus 320 Neo

Discus and support Throttle problem MS2020 Airbus 320 Neo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Regardless of my throttle position or auto-throttle setting my airspeed will not go any higher than 160kts. As time goes by it gets as low as 120kts.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paul Noel1, Jun 21, 2023.

1. Paul Noel1
    Paul Noel1 Guest

Regardless of my throttle position or auto-throttle setting my airspeed will not go any higher than 160kts. As time goes by it gets as low as 120kts. Even pressing F3 on the keyboard has no effect.

:)

Paul Noel1, Jun 21, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Paul, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're having this unexpected issue with Microsoft Flight Simulator.

In these situations, the recommended option is to reach out to their dedicated game support. You can do it by visiting the next link:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...

In case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Will the Logitech 3D Pro joystick ever be compatible with Xbox X series console so I can use it for MSFS 2020...?

4. hans ott Win User

how do I repair my msfs flight simulator

the problem is the controls in the game go in the wrong direction, and it's not the checkmark in the reverse. when i push the throttle up the throttles in the game go down
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Airbus Joystick

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Cooper, Sorry for the bad news, but the accessory in question is not compatible with the Xbox console, my friend.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. SammyVS Win User

MS2020 flight simulator

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Open the Microsoft Store app on your Windows 10/11, log in with the account that purchased the game in the upper right corner of the app. Then look for the game in the app and install it.
Thema:

1. Throttle problem MS2020 Airbus 320 Neo - Similar Threads - Throttle problem MS2020

2. Laptop Thermal Throttled with Normal CPU & GPU Temp.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laptop Thermal Throttled with Normal CPU & GPU Temp.: My laptop has run incredibly slow to the point I can't even get my job done. It runs like 10 fps and even the mouse movement is extremely slow. I have done several troubleshooting to find the...
  3. Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft: I had xbox series x for two years and everything was working normally until two weeks ago. I have 2gbps connection. Everything else connected is working fine on my network. I factory reset xbox,...
  4. CPU throttling?

in XBoX on Windows
    CPU throttling?: My r7 5800x is throttling whenever I am playing games. This also occurs while running cinebench test with all cores. Earlier, I was running cinebench to monitor my temps and frequencies. During...
  5. Struggling with frequent freezes, random crashes, and power limit throttling.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with frequent freezes, random crashes, and power limit throttling.: For the past month my computer has descended into an unplayable state. I recently discovered on Intel's XTU program that I am experiencing power limit throttling. Could this be what is the issue...
  6. Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle: I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed...
  7. Throttle response in Xbox Gamepass in MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Throttle response in Xbox Gamepass in MSFS: I have two installs of MSFS; one in Steam and one on Xbox Gamepass on my PC. I also have a Winwing Orion 2 HOTAS. This HOTAS works great on the Steam install. On the Xbox GP install it has a weird...
  8. Who else thinks whoever throttled MS rewards should be fired?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who else thinks whoever throttled MS rewards should be fired?: This stinks if some new VP who thinks they can move the needle, but it's moving in the wrong direction. Throttling searches, establishing time limits in 15 minute intervals, altering code so...
  9. Why is the internet speed throttled on the Series S and X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the internet speed throttled on the Series S and X?: I have 1g internet, so I should be getting at least half of that, but for some reason my Series S only gets about 30mbps and 80mbps on a good day. Every other device I have gets 250mbps to...
  10. How do I throttle the download speed on the xbox app windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I throttle the download speed on the xbox app windows 11: I've looked into a few different threads regarding this question, and I've found that they all give the same answer, to set the download rates in delivery optimization, but in my case, % based...