Threats of getting hack.

Discus and support Threats of getting hack. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am getting threats that they are going to hack my account and these threats are coming in the messages and the gamertag is [GT Removed] - DO not name... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BIGPunisher1395, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Threats of getting hack.

I am getting threats that they are going to hack my account and these threats are coming in the messages and the gamertag is [GT Removed] - DO not name and shame on the forums.

:)

BIGPunisher1395, Jan 11, 2014
  2. cageframpton
    cageframpton Guest
    hacker mabey

ii was playing online and everyone hop offline all at the same time i know no one really offline becuse xbox.com my profile says so and they can still talk to me i been getting threats from a hacker maybe wanna be and woring if i am being hack or it just
    a glitch the on sending threats is ibl jugg

cageframpton, Jan 11, 2014
  3. A xbox user

[Mod Removed]Is sending hack threats death threats and calling me [Mod Removed]

ghostrider2038, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Threats of getting hack.

To properly report the user, you'll need to file a complaint on your console.

There's no way they can hack your account, be sure to block communications after your complaint and move on.

Mad Cow Dizease, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Threats of getting hack.