threating peoples life online crime or not

Discus and support threating peoples life online crime or not in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey just got threatened to be murdered according to people now a days u can get someones ip address no problem and then threaten them. [Mod Removed]is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tallguy1049, Jan 27, 2018.

1. tallguy1049
    tallguy1049 Guest

hey just got threatened to be murdered according to people now a days u can get someones ip address no problem and then threaten them. [Mod Removed]is one of those people was playing a game online yesterday guy joins my party I don't know him andhe is like
    addme to your game or ill pull your ip address find out where u live and kill u with a 9mm pistol and make it look like a setup it would not be miy first time he said. so I thought I would let u guys know!

:)

tallguy1049, Jan 27, 2018
  2. iAwkwardAndi
    iAwkwardAndi Guest
    THIS GUY IS BOOSTING AND IS HACKING.

HE IS ALSO USING AFFENSIVE WORDS ALSO HE IS USING A MODDED CONTROLLER AND A J TAGGED XBOX HE IS THREATING PEOPLE IN XBOX LIVE PARTIES AND GAME CHAT PLEASE COULD YOU BAN HIM AND HIS FRIEND IN CRIME
    [GT Removed] & [GT Removed] - do not name and shame on the forums.

thank you sorry for the capitals! yours sincerely threating peoples life online crime or not :)

iAwkwardAndi, Jan 27, 2018
  3. TH3AGR3VATED
    TH3AGR3VATED Guest
    Could you review my enforcement please the enforcement team?

Hello I got a ban for harassment, threating and abuse and banned me from multiplayer but i have no such thing on my messages i have some little banter on messages saying bad thing but not anything under threating, harassing or abuse it saying something like
    " what a cancer set up" using cancerous for an adjective or name calling with friends over party and messages but not harassment or abuse and most certainly not threating

TH3AGR3VATED, Jan 27, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you haven't already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Jan 27, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: