threatened to get kicked of xbox. Read!!!

Discus and support threatened to get kicked of xbox. Read!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; if you have been threatened to get hit offline by someone what you have to do is go to the profile that threatened you and scroll down to File... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Frozen Shotz25, Jan 27, 2014.

1. threatened to get kicked of xbox. Read!!!

if you have been threatened to get hit offline by someone what you have to do is go to the profile that threatened you and scroll down to File complaint> Text & Voice Communications/Tampering do not post it on the Xbox Support Forums. they will
    say the same thing, and do not say the gamer tag of the person on here.that is called fame or shame. and is not allowed (against the code of cunduct)

:)

Frozen Shotz25, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Harvgoon66
    Harvgoon66 Guest
    Ddos’d maybe? I can’t get online since.

I got threatened to get ddos’d last night (threatened to get kicked offline whilst playing fort nite) anyhow it did happen and I can’t get online today. The internet is working fine with everything else just not my Xbox or even the dreaded PS4. If anybody
    could help that would be great.

Harvgoon66, Jan 27, 2014
  3. DerRaza
    DerRaza Guest
    Someone has threatened to ban my account!!! HELP!!!

I just got threatened to get ban by this man [Mod Removed] please help me before i get kicked off line please

DerRaza, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

threatened to get kicked of xbox. Read!!!