Threat to Ddos

Discus and support Threat to Ddos in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A Player In a Black Ops 2 game threatened to boot me offline Gamer Tag: [MOD Removed - Please see Forum Guidelines] Video of the threat Video... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UnknownAszassin, May 17, 2017.

1. Threat to Ddos

A Player In a Black Ops 2 game threatened to boot me offline

Gamer Tag: [MOD Removed - Please see
    Forum Guidelines
    ]

Video of the threat

Video Removed: - Please see
    Forum Guidelines
    ]

:)

UnknownAszassin, May 17, 2017
  2. Need help to prevent DoS attacks

I have been threaten to be Dos / DDoS from an unknown player

THE HITMAN XP, May 17, 2017
  3. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest
    threat to hack and DDoS

Sounds like he provided his Console ID and the gtag of the "hacker". If this is your console ID, you really should get hacked because only someone that dumb would put their actual console ID on a public forum.

-----

I think you should check with Xbox Support Section of the forums or contact a moderator; he/she will tell you where to go. I suggest fyerball72.

LegendOfGta, May 17, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Threat to Ddos

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, May 17, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Threat to Ddos

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Ddos Threat

Report them and block them via their profile.
  7. J2H Jiggy Win User

Banned by other players

i suggest reporting the player to xbox for threats of DDOS
  8. Fyer Win User

threat to hack and DDoS

Reporting a Player

Please also do not be name and shame. To report a player you will need to follow these steps.

• Press the Guide button and select Friends.
    • Scroll right to Players, then select the user.
    • From a game lobby: Select the user.
    • Select View Profile.
    • Select File Complaint.
    • Review the information here and when you’re ready, select File Complaint again.
    • Select one of the following reasons for filing the complaint: Text Message, Voice Message ,Voice Chat In-Game Voice , or others that may apply to the issue.

Also more information on the xbox report system can be found HERE.

To Mute and Block a Player / Avoid

To mute a player

1. Press the Guide button on your controller.
    2. Select Friends, then go to the Players tab. Select the player’s gamertag.
    3. Select Mute.
    4. To block communications with a player
    5. From the Xbox Dashboard, open a message from the player, and then select Block Communications. The player will not be able to send you any messages unless you send them one first.

To avoid a player

• Press the Guide button.
    • Select Friends, then go to the Players tab. Select the player’s gamertag.
    • Select Submit Player Review.
    • Select Avoid This Player
    • Select why you want to avoid the player: Communication, Game Behavior, or Player Skill.
    • Select the specific reason why you want to avoid the player.
    DOS or a DDoS Attack

Denial of service (DoS) or Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks

If you play games on Xbox LIVE, you could experience a denial of service (or DoS) attack or a distributed denial of service (or DDoS) attack. Such attacks may render your device (that is, your Xbox 360 console or your computer) temporarily unable to connect
    to the Internet or to Xbox LIVE.

If you have an Xbox LIVE account, your Xbox 360 console could experience a DoS attack or DDoS attack from another Xbox LIVE account. DoS attacks and DDoS attacks are sometimes used as retaliation between Xbox LIVE gameplayers.

If you think you’ve experienced a DoS or DDoS attack, we recommend that you reset your Internet router and contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP). If you know who initiated the DoS or DDoS attack, you may also want to submit a player review to Xbox
    LIVE and avoid the attacker in the future.

More info on these DOS and DDOS attack can be found
    HERE
  9. LegendOfGta Win User

threat to hack and DDoS

Sounds like he provided his Console ID and the gtag of the "hacker". If this is your console ID, you really should get hacked because only someone that dumb would put their actual console ID on a public forum.

-----

I think you should check with Xbox Support Section of the forums or contact a moderator; he/she will tell you where to go. I suggest fyerball72.
Thema:

Threat to Ddos

1. Threat to Ddos - Similar Threads - Threat Ddos

2. What is with these threats from Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is with these threats from Microsoft: Based on your question, “Stop changing things and threating me to take action. Your pissing me off. We can raise our own kids how we want. How about make it available and say hey we did xjfjfjrje...
  3. [mod removed] is d#xxing me and threating to boot me IVE TREID CONTACTING XBOX AND...

in XBoX Accessibility
    [mod removed] is d#xxing me and threating to boot me IVE TREID CONTACTING XBOX AND...: A guy by the name of [mod removed] is threating to kill/hurt me hes pulled my ip my address my state and other things he has also threatened to dox me online to millions he has also got my router...
  4. How do I report a DDOS or Boot threat on my xbox account if every time I report through the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I report a DDOS or Boot threat on my xbox account if every time I report through the...: I got a threat from a random account that I played 2k23 with saying he will boot me offline then kept texting me nonstop harassing me I didn't block until 20 mins later because I was trying to...
  5. I deleted my player on nba 2k24 on accident 6'7 playmaking perimeter threat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted my player on nba 2k24 on accident 6'7 playmaking perimeter threat: I deleted my player on nba 2k24 on accident 6'7 playmaking perimeter threat f8bdfcb8-f814-4bed-a50f-5a1a0ed0bc13
  6. Can I delete a past threat so I can post about it again?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I delete a past threat so I can post about it again?: I have a thread that I wrote in the past and I want to delete it so I can post again about it since I have more to say about it. bdb1cdfd-3ac1-4fa6-94c6-46d39fb4ef32
  7. Recieved Threats by Voice Chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recieved Threats by Voice Chat: A person by the username of [mod removed] has been sent my child death and violent threats from a Xbox Live party. I couldn't catch it to record it but did hear them say those things whilst he or...
  8. Ddos Threat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ddos Threat: I was playing Grand Theft Auto V, On my xbox one Sand Got a message from [mod removed] Who threatened me with a DDOS Attack. He said he knew where I lived, He threatened to shut my Internet off...
  9. I got a DDoS threat. And reporting did NOTHING about it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a DDoS threat. And reporting did NOTHING about it.: Hello. I have been getting CONSTANT reminders from this kid on Xbox saying that he will "Boot me offline and DDOS me." I reported him. A couple days later, nothing happens. So, he says in...
  10. A threat of a ddos attack from someone on xboxlive

in XBoX on Consoles
    A threat of a ddos attack from someone on xboxlive: Apparently this guy [Mod Removed] has problems with me and some of my friends and is threatening to DDOS me and apparently has already done it to some of my friends recently. Please ban this...