Thoughts and a question about the New Store Experience

Discus and support Thoughts and a question about the New Store Experience in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there a way to turn off the inline "preview" that takes up the top half of the screen when browsing? It looks great, especially in still images but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Thoughts and a question about the New Store Experience

Is there a way to turn off the inline "preview" that takes up the top half of the screen when browsing?

It looks great, especially in still images but in practice the more I use it the more I'm finding it quite stressful (literally) to browse. I keep feeling like I'm wearing blinkers or that there's something wrong with the screen. It's quite bizarre. Is it just me?

Only being able to see 6 items and the top third of a further 6 items when browsing feels uncomfortable, especially on a 55" screen. It's a huge step back from the previous browsing experience. If there was a way to toggle the inline preview it wouldn't be so bad.

Just go to deals now and there's 20 pages of items on sale. 20 pages of 6 items, that doesn't seem like an efficient use of screen real estate to me.

I'm finding that the longer I've used this New Store Experience the more I miss the old one. Initially I much preferred the new store, but more and more I find this new one frustrating to use.

submitted by /u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi
    [link] [comments]

/u/OBiW4NSHiNOBi, Sep 10, 2020
  2. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Received replacement controller today via Microsoft Support, still loses signal wired/wireless.

Yikes....Id definitely get the Xbox one and controller replaced. If not from the retail store thought the program

Sorry about your experiences.
  3. BootstrapGolem Win User

Questions about ME3 Experience

i'll bet at most we'll get a small war asset from the turian you beat or the station itself. it would be nice to have the retirement home, but i doubt it. i think zaeed will feature in a mission fighting cerberus and if he was loyal to you, he'll help you
    out or something and give you another asset.
  4. Arkham99 Win User

The 'Prize Retreat' awarded upon completion of Pinnacle Station would make an excellent setting for a series ending cutscene, also a little extra reward for those enduring its monotonous trials, it'd also be nice to go back there (Pinnacle Station) in the
    multiplayer arena for a nice bit of nostalgia...:)
  5. Bon3zz1001 Win User

Overlord and the Kasumi DLC from Mass Effect 2 directly effect events in Mass Effect 3. Shadow Broker and Arrival don't matter as the game forces them by default. If you've finished Arrival the only difference is Anderson gets one extra line at the beginning
    of the game.
  6. Crusher X303 Win User

I was looking at some of the War Asset list that was on BSN.

It seems that Bringing Down the Sky has some influence as well.

Might be considered spoiler-ish below:

.If I did this right... then highlighting below here will show the text.

In the War Asset list there is a war assest modifier that says something about if Balak is alive (the Batarian from the DLC) that some amount of Alliance War Ships get sabotaged.
Thema:

Thoughts and a question about the New Store Experience

1. Thoughts and a question about the New Store Experience - Similar Threads - Thoughts question Store

2. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  3. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  4. I can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...: I sent my Xbox to get serviced and they sent me a different one back the same Version tho but ever since I got this one I haven't been able to connect a wireless controller to it and I thought it...
  5. Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.: My account always an adult age, but I still cannot change my gamer pic on my Xbox profile. Is there anyway to fix this? ebb193d6-2f7f-4e47-a550-04b08a8199de
  6. my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is...: my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is something with the software of the controller 184f5882-1fdd-415c-98f5-b068172004fe
  7. Asking to pay for minecraft again even thought I already migrated a long time ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asking to pay for minecraft again even thought I already migrated a long time ago?: Near the start of the migration I migrated my account and ignored for a while now and recently I decided to get on minecraft again. Using the exact same microsoft account I migrated to and to my...
  8. I bought a resource pack that i thought included rtx. but its only a texture change. is it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a resource pack that i thought included rtx. but its only a texture change. is it...: I bought a resource pack that i thought included rtx. but its only a texture change. is it possible for a refund ? e35db996-6f42-435f-b50e-98cb97528b17
  9. My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...: I opened up a new computer and when I went to the xbox app it already had a gamertag. I thought this was auto generated but then I noticed it said last logged in 22 days ago. Is this an open box...
  10. Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game...: I bought the game and can’t play e1dd421d-a9bb-40f9-8e07-42429b66cb9e