Thorn Bounty

Discus and support Thorn Bounty in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all - Working my way through the Thorn bounty and getting rocked in the crucible. Wanted to see if there were some folks in the same position... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by K2AHollywood, Jun 30, 2015.

1. K2AHollywood
    K2AHollywood Guest

Thorn Bounty

Hi all -

Working my way through the Thorn bounty and getting rocked in the crucible. Wanted to see if there were some folks in the same position that wanted to put a team together and help each other get through the void kills.

Playing on xbox one, rocking a rare void shotgun...I know....brutal

:)

K2AHollywood, Jun 30, 2015
  2. Curtiz High
    Curtiz High Guest
    Xyor thorn bounty [xbox1]

Need help killing xyor. Exotic thorn bounty -summoning pits

GT:

Curtiz High, Jun 30, 2015
  3. rjm3k
    rjm3k Guest
    Destiny help with thorn bounty strike

I need to do the thorn bounty too add

rjm3k, Jun 30, 2015
  4. berad1cal
    berad1cal Guest

Thorn Bounty

What level do I have to be to be doing this bounty / raid?

I know if I'm asking it means I probably can't do it yet, just curious?

Sorry if I gave you false hope that I was joining. I intend to, just dont think I can yet

berad1cal, Jun 30, 2015
  5. K2AHollywood
    K2AHollywood Guest
    I'm not sure if it is level dependent or not. From what I have read, exotic bounties like this are random rewards after completing main bounties. EI. if you do enough you finally get one. To give you a frame of reference this is my first one and I have
    done enough to rank the Vanguard to almost 3.5 and Dead Orbit to 1.5 - so several.

Anyway even without the bounty you could still help by going into PVP with me and letting me kill you with void weapons...a lot. I of course would be on tap for you once you finally get this bounty.

K2AHollywood, Nov 1, 2018
  6. rjm3k Win User

Destiny help with thorn bounty strike

I need to do the thorn bounty too add
  7. K2AHollywood Win User

Thorn Bounty

I'm not sure if it is level dependent or not. From what I have read, exotic bounties like this are random rewards after completing main bounties. EI. if you do enough you finally get one. To give you a frame of reference this is my first one and I have
    done enough to rank the Vanguard to almost 3.5 and Dead Orbit to 1.5 - so several.

Anyway even without the bounty you could still help by going into PVP with me and letting me kill you with void weapons...a lot. I of course would be on tap for you once you finally get this bounty.
  8. berad1cal Win User

Thorn Bounty

What level do I have to be to be doing this bounty / raid?

I know if I'm asking it means I probably can't do it yet, just curious?

Sorry if I gave you false hope that I was joining. I intend to, just dont think I can yet
  9. Pete Feinfall Win User

Thorn bounty

NEED HELP ON LAST STAGE OF THORN SUMMONING PITS BUT HAVE NO HEAD PHONES ON ME... PLEASE HELP ME!!! I AM A GAYMER AND WOULD LOVE YOU IF YOU COULD HELP ME!!!!!
  10. Snowheart45 Win User

Thorn bounty

How did you get the thorn bounty I've been trying forever :'(
Thema:

Thorn Bounty

1. Thorn Bounty - Similar Threads - Thorn Bounty

2. Need help on destiny 2 thorn strike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help on destiny 2 thorn strike: I am a power level 660 titian dc2aa1ea-97e0-4b7d-8c8d-bf3ff0626d45
  3. Help With Thorn Strike-360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help With Thorn Strike-360: I'm a 32 Hunter seeking help for the thorn strike on the moon anyone 30+ can help bc90641c-5da6-4ea1-b48b-92957eea330b
  4. Help with end of Thorn bounty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with end of Thorn bounty: If willing to help, send message and I will invite, name is eb4ddae7-79e7-4be5-b612-17bcbf711f94
  5. Help with end of Thorn bounty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with end of Thorn bounty: If willing to help, send message and I will invite a7ad4957-4a85-41ff-a68b-05141a6f4c55
  6. Thorn Bounty Need Help! Last Part

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thorn Bounty Need Help! Last Part: Im trying to kill xyor the unwed. im 32 with all maxed guns i have a ghorn 365b37a1-2518-4e55-9dd2-32b31df9e8b0
  7. Thorn bounty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thorn bounty: need help with completing the thorn bounty. On the last part where u have to kill the wizard. in need of major assistance. 9ef93c0c-8823-4282-a34f-c5139d09b90b
  8. Last Part of Thorn Bounty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last Part of Thorn Bounty: Doing last part of the Thorn bounty at Xyor if anyone needs it as well message for inv the first two will get it level 24 and up :) 1690608c-01c8-410d-9de7-4ba93ed9065d
  9. Need help with Thorn exotic bounty strike!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Thorn exotic bounty strike!: I would prefer a Titan level 26 or above but any guardian will do c0950fd5-2c09-4fde-bfbc-dd1e86dc6e7f
  10. Xyor thorn bounty [xbox1]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xyor thorn bounty [xbox1]: Need help killing xyor. Exotic thorn bounty -summoning pits GT: d271fc19-35e3-492f-80a0-223ef590cd68