This will cause some issues, needs attention soon.

Discus and support This will cause some issues, needs attention soon. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So Xbox is discontinuing the Xbox Companion App on Windows on August 28th, and the only other thing offered is the Xbox App on Windows, so the problem... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apprehensive-Web-4, Jul 29, 2023.

1. This will cause some issues, needs attention soon.

So Xbox is discontinuing the Xbox Companion App on Windows on August 28th, and the only other thing offered is the Xbox App on Windows, so the problem arrives where there is no way to download your Xbox clips from the Xbox App to your pc. There are websites that can do it but they dumb down the quality to 480p, and before anyone says use obs or something, I'm gaming on my xbox and editing clips on my pc. So if anyone knows an easy wrap around please let me know! Or let me know if they have a plan for this!

submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Web-4
    [link] [comments]

/u/Apprehensive-Web-4, Jul 29, 2023
  2. Johaan-E9AB9148-CAF5 Win User

Minecraft $5 discounted price not available

Appriciate the update, Mister Quimby. Glad the issue is getting some attention, hope we get a resolution soon.
  3. iPletch Win User

Gamerscore Not Updating on Xbox One/Forums

Well despite the issues we are having, at least some of us, I am glad that its not a singular issue and will gain attention soon enough.
  4. Captain Gini Win User

Modern Warfare broke my Xbox One S. Anyone have any ideas?

CoD is causing a number of issues, and Activision needs to resolve this as soon as possible
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cant copy my existing save to cloud on 360

There is an issue with some Xbox services at the moment, that might be causing the issue you are having. Microsoft are working on fixing the issues, so hopefully, the issue you are having will be fixed soon.
  6. Tarnend Win User

Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox

they tweeted out that some things like these were causing an issue and should hopefully be fixed soon, so fingers crossed :)
Thema:

This will cause some issues, needs attention soon.

1. This will cause some issues, needs attention soon. - Similar Threads - cause issues needs

2. Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues: Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues Hey everyone I just bought F1 22 for Xbox One. After installing it for the first time on my first gen Xbox One, I was experiencing several...
  3. Xbox One S Full Shutdown Causes Startup Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S Full Shutdown Causes Startup Issue: Since last winter, every time my Xbox has a full shutdown, it hangs indefinitely during the next startup, and I'm forced to do a system reset. A hard reset (hold down power button, then unplug...
  4. After restarting my xbox because of an issue causing the tray not to read discs, the...

in XBoX on Windows
    After restarting my xbox because of an issue causing the tray not to read discs, the...: Good afternoon, today my Xbox One (original) decided to randomly stop reading the disc in my disc tray. I checked the disc and it was perfectly fine. After putting the disc back into the tray, the...
  5. Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Win 11 latest update causing issues with xbox 360 controller: Hi I updated my PC to the latest windows update and after that my wired Xbox 360 controller(s) have stopped working on my PC. I have reinstalled the drivers, tried different USB ports (USB 3.0...
  6. Deleted e-mail account caused a gamertag issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Deleted e-mail account caused a gamertag issue: Hi, some time ago I deleted a microsoft e-mail account that I used to save a gamertag in case I wanted to go back to it, now that I want to do so, and that particular microsoft account that had...
  7. Is the Xbox Update Preview worth getting now? or does it still cause a lot of issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Xbox Update Preview worth getting now? or does it still cause a lot of issues?: Have seen all the posts complaining about issues with it but nothing too recent, so was just curious. Also is it worth it? Are there any changes? submitted by /u/spies4 [link] [comments]
  8. Gaming services causing massive issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services causing massive issues: For the last couple of months I have been trying to fix a set of problems ive been having with the xbox app on my computer. The app has been switching through states of not registering my games...
  9. Xbox Gaming Services causing issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gaming Services causing issues: I had the Xbox app always stuck on loading and fixed it by uninstalling Xbox gaming services after doing that I am able to load the Xbox app and sign in however i cannot play any games without...
  10. Best external hard drive to use and do they cause any issue to xbox one

in XBoX on Windows
    Best external hard drive to use and do they cause any issue to xbox one: I'm on xbox one S and not sure why I keep getting xbox one green logo screen when I start yhe xbox one. ccbdf64e-1a5d-4bb3-8553-d9f3afa854a3