This was replaced with my old account.

Discus and support This was replaced with my old account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My old account was TedybearMADNESS (tedybearMADNESS one of them) and i lost that account and just made a new one cause i couldn't access it for 1-2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BlazingHook, Jan 23, 2014.

1. BlazingHook
    BlazingHook Guest

My old account was TedybearMADNESS (tedybearMADNESS one of them) and i lost that account and just made a new one cause i couldn't access it for 1-2 year so today i tried again to access it doing my password for it and email i got access but it was this account
    why can't i get access and what should i do. (o^-^o) Thanks.

:)

BlazingHook, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Nonya Robb
    Nonya Robb Guest
    Need help with changing my email on my account

I'm trying to change my email on my xbox account due to losing access on my old email years ago. I want to change it to my current email that I have but I'm afraid of my original gamertag and my info will be replaced with this xbox account info. Do I have
    to lose either one and face it, or can I keep both my old gamertag and old account info?

Nonya Robb, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Harvieb7
    Harvieb7 Guest
    New account replaced old account upon sign in

Hi. I recently tried signing into my Xbox account I haven't been on for a few years, but when signing in it created this account (the one I'm posting this from), does anyone have an idea on how to get my old account back?

Harvieb7, Jan 23, 2014
  4. This was replaced with my old account.

Hey mate, I have to say that 9 times out of 10 when this is happening the person has used the wrong email and password for the account. Is there any other email and password you use as I would suggest trying that and see if your other gamertag pops up.

-

If you can still access the account on the console through auto sign-in you can find the email for your account following the steps here:

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account

DigitalAssassin, Jan 23, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: