This War of Mine: The Little Ones cannot purchase or find/access purchase page on console or ...

Discus and support This War of Mine: The Little Ones cannot purchase or find/access purchase page on console or ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the past month, I've been waiting to purchase This War of Mine: The Little Ones on Xbox One, priced at $29.99. The game was released today, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VesperValle, Jan 29, 2016.

1. VesperValle
    VesperValle Guest

This War of Mine: The Little Ones cannot purchase or find/access purchase page on console or ...

For the past month, I've been waiting to purchase This War of Mine: The Little Ones on Xbox One, priced at $29.99. The game was released today, but the game's page on the console now says Bundle Only. When clicking on the Bundle Only button to take me to
    the purchase page, it goes to a black screen that says "We didn't find anything".

When using Xbox.com to purchase the game, it shows up in search results, but trying to go to the game's page leads me to the "Oops! What happened to this page?"

Does anyone have any idea of why, all the sudden, this game seems unavailable? I should've just pre-ordered it last night.

:)

VesperValle, Jan 29, 2016
  2. Purchased add on and cant access it?

Hi
    I recently purchased Forza 3 and then at the weekend purchased the Hot Wheels add on. However, I now cannot go from the Hot Wheels demo page to actually play it. Can anyone explain how I can access to play?

BerryBoy Rebel, Jan 29, 2016
  3. Minecraft No Longer on XBLA

I have looked on this website and on Xbox Live and cannot find mine craft. Trying to purchase it through the demo it comes up with an error code. It works for all other games.

David Shuttle, Jan 29, 2016
  4. VesperValle
    VesperValle Guest

Seems to be working now. I was able to view the game page on both the console and website in addition to being able to purchase the game. Not sure what was going on before, but everything is working now.

VesperValle, Jan 29, 2016
  5. VesperValle Win User

This War of Mine: The Little Ones cannot purchase or find/access purchase page on console or website

Seems to be working now. I was able to view the game page on both the console and website in addition to being able to purchase the game. Not sure what was going on before, but everything is working now.
  6. iD13D Win User

No Codes for Gears of War 2, 3 or Judgement

The page still says that people who purchase Gears of War Ultimate Edition/ Ultimate Deluxe edition will get the games. I have not received mine either. Also, there should be a disclosure telling buyers that there will be a delay on game codes from the date
    of purchase. The page gives the impression that the game codes will be accessible/downloadable upon purchase.
  7. Rocketboy_X Win User

Someone is using one of my gmail aliases as a contact

If I could access the account that was made with the alias, I could, but I cannot. I get emails of points purchases, but I cannot actually access the account, not that I actually want to, as it's not mine.
  8. Teng3n Win User

Gears of War 3 "recently reduced"

I cannot find a list on "recently reduced" games in July that has Gears of War 3 on it. However it is listed on mine and when I go to purchase it does want to charge me $29.99. After selecting Gears of War 3 from the image you listed the little green box
    that lists the price in the upper left corner does not say $29.99 for you? If not check the item listing on Xbox.com

Gears of War 3
    . If it lists the correct price you can just purchase it from the site and queque the download to your Xbox. If not then there is a bigger issue, the new price might be region specific or something else. Please let me know what the price on
    Xbox.com lists.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Unable to download fable 3 or halo 3 during june

Be sure to check the Download History for all gamertags you have on the console. If it was purchased using one of the tags it will be there. If you cannot find it perhaps there was another tag that made the original purchase.
Thema:

1. This War of Mine: The Little Ones cannot purchase or find/access purchase page on console or ... - Similar Threads - War Mine Little

2. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  3. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  4. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  5. How do i make a looking for group post for war thunder on pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i make a looking for group post for war thunder on pc: War thunder doesnt show up in my owned apps (even though im playing it right now) and even then, i cannot join another persons looking for group post about war thunder because war thunder isnt an...
  6. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  7. When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie

in XboX Insiders
    When is the big update? war thunder needs not going to lie: ?????? submitted by /u/TG_Swump_GXD [link] [comments]
  8. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  9. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  10. A friend of mine and I downloaded Gears Of War Ultimate Edition And We Can't Connect To...

in XBoX on Windows
    A friend of mine and I downloaded Gears Of War Ultimate Edition And We Can't Connect To...: As the title says, we both downloaded the game, we log into the game, send a friend request for a story mode co-op, and neither one of us gets any kind of notification. We both have made sure that...