"This PSN account is already linked to an Microsoft account" but I haven't linked any...

Discus and support "This PSN account is already linked to an Microsoft account" but I haven't linked any... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically Realms just came to PS4 Minecraft so I got one, and my friend wants to join but cannot link his BRAND NEW Microsoft account that he made 5... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BIGDAMO23, Nov 21, 2020.

1. BIGDAMO23
    BIGDAMO23 Guest

"This PSN account is already linked to an Microsoft account" but I haven't linked any...

Basically Realms just came to PS4 Minecraft so I got one, and my friend wants to join but cannot link his BRAND NEW Microsoft account that he made 5 seconds ago to his PSN. Hes never linked an account
    to it before and doesn't have an option to unlink it

:)

BIGDAMO23, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

PSN Account Already Linked to Microsoft

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Annie, following your report, as the error is in the linked account, Sony will not be able to help you either.

Neither Sony nor Microsoft has access to the linking system, as the system is owned by the game's developer, in this case Mojang.

This in all games, such as fortnite, EA games, UBISOFT, no platform has access to this link system, all are the responsibility of the developer.

So only mojang can manage this link, try to explain it in a very detailed way, asking them to manage this account link.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

i cant log with any account that i own in my ps5, it says “oops this account is allready connected” “log with your previous logged account” help

You cannot see on the Microsoft website if you linked your PSN account to it or not.

Have you ever played Minecraft on your or a friend's Playstation?

Or maybe have a friend ever played Minecraft on your Playstation?

I ask because maybe your Microsoft account is not linked to any PSN account, but the PSN account on your PS5 is already linked to other Microsoft account - which makes it impossible for you to sign in and link your current Microsoft account to it.
  4. KamilBzorski Win User

PSN account linking.

I have already contacted with Mojang and Sony and they both claim that they don't store the information about linking with Microsoft account. The other thing is that I'm sure that my Microsoft account was never linked with any other PSN account.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I have a Microsoft account associated with an old PlayStation account, I want to recover my Microsoft account.

Hi Pedri G! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry you're in this situation.

The solution is to link your PSN ID to another Microsoft account, because the
    The Microsoft account you are trying to use is already linked to another PSN ID.
    Each Microsoft account can only be linked to one PSN ID and vice versa.

Note: If a Microsoft account is linked to a PlayStation account, neither the
    Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be linked to other
    accounts.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

i deleted my gmail account but minecraft ps4 still thinks it exists

If you linked this deleted gmail account (that was your Microsoft account) to your PSN account, it cannot be unlinked.

If you recover this gmail account you can actually unlink it from your PSN account, but once you link a Microsoft account to a PSN account, you cannot link any other Microsoft account to it. Only the original one can be linked again.

I'm sorry about that and I hope you understand.
Thema:

1. "This PSN account is already linked to an Microsoft account" but I haven't linked any... - Similar Threads - PSN account already

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. How to link psn account without minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to link psn account without minecraft?: I'm want to link my psn account to Microsoft 2d5d4e77-8cfd-4bbd-b492-99e5773aaefb
  4. Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?: Sorry, not Xbox but I don't know what microsoft account is linked to my PSN account and I can't make a new one. There's only one account I can think of that I could have linked but I keep getting...
  5. How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i unlink a microsoft account to a psn account: I need to unlink the microsoft account associated with my psn account ( a family members kid logged into my playstation and linked their microsoft account to my playstation account without asking)...
  6. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  7. Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to find out what Microsoft account my PSN account is linked too?: I’ve been trying to play Minecraft but can’t play online with out logging in with a Microsoft account linked to my PSN account the problem is that I don’t know what Microsoft account it’s linked...
  8. How do I locate the Microsoft account attached to my PSN ID?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I locate the Microsoft account attached to my PSN ID?: I’ve been trying to log into Minecraft with my Microsoft account but it says I’ve logged in with a previous account. However, I can’t find this account. Please help!...
  9. Sign a different Microsoft account to PSN

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign a different Microsoft account to PSN: I wanted to play minecraft on a different account, since my original one is still a child account and there are many features locked (such as online gaming). My parents are currently not able to...
  10. how to i deassociate a hacked microsoft account to a psn?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to i deassociate a hacked microsoft account to a psn?: i got hacked a few months ago, they changed the email and i can't login, i tried putting a new microsoft account to my psn but i can't, is there another way? bfc9a422-c9f9-454d-a89a-db96a1b22993