"This player doesn't meet the requirements to join your current game mode"

Discus and support "This player doesn't meet the requirements to join your current game mode" in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My friend and I want to play FIFA 23. He's on PC and I'm on Xbox Series X. We're friends on EA Social, we both have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Carlos Apodaca, Jan 11, 2024.

1. "This player doesn't meet the requirements to join your current game mode"

My friend and I want to play FIFA 23. He's on PC and I'm on Xbox Series X. We're friends on EA Social, we both have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but still can't play together. When I try to invite him to Online Friendlies, it says: "Unable to join or invite player. This player doesn't meet the requirements to join your current game mode"

I would like to receive a solution for this.

:)

Carlos Apodaca, Jan 11, 2024
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

3. Carlos Apodaca Win User

We've already done that but still we can't play, but I can't invite him. When I try to invite him, it says that the player doesn't meet the requirements to join my current game mode. We checked everything you said but still we can't play :(
  4. Carlos Apodaca Win User

No problem. Thank you so much, I will contact EA to solve the problem.

Greetings!
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Carlos.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Crossplay should be enabled by default, but players can confirm that it is enabled by pressing the R2/RT button in the main menu to bring up the Social tab.

From here, they must click on the Options/Start button to enter “Social Settings” and navigate to the Matchmaking Options menu by selecting the “Crossplay Settings” option which can be found under the “Crossplay” tab.

If, for whatever reason, "Cross-play enabled" is set to no, they simply need to change it back to yes.

Assuming crossplay is enabled, players will automatically be matched with people on other eligible platforms when playing competitive FUT matches and online seasons.

To play with a friend, however, there are a few more steps they need to take. First, they will need to add their friend from the Social menu, which can be done using their EA ID.

To do this, players must navigate to the "Player Search" tab and enter their friend's ID in the box. If they don't know, your friend can check your EA ID by going to the same menu and taking a look at the box on the right. Once two players have become friends, one will need to invite the other via the Online Friendlies menu or the "Ways to Play" screen that appears when setting up a Friendlies match in FIFA Ultimate Team mode.

In the case of the latter, just select the option “Play with a friend” and choose your friend from a list of online friends to send an invitation.

If the person receiving the invitation is busy when it arrives, they can find it in the "Game Invitations" tab of the Social menu later. If not, they can accept it right there to get the ball rolling.

https://www.ea.com/news/pitch-notes-fifa-23-cross-play-deep-dive
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I'm very happy that you understand and I'm sure EA will solve your problem and you will be able to play with your friend, have a good night.
Thema:

1. "This player doesn't meet the requirements to join your current game mode" - Similar Threads - player doesn't meet

2. Why doesn't Microsoft offer the option to delete games from my Player Library? It's really...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn't Microsoft offer the option to delete games from my Player Library? It's really...: I already removed evry single bit of them, but i still see them in my library and i wont. It makes me feel like I threw out the garbage but I didn't b3dd9d6c-9881-485e-985c-7bf54bbb1281
  3. How do I sign up for xbox live silver I try to do multi-player games but it doesn't allow me

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign up for xbox live silver I try to do multi-player games but it doesn't allow me: How do I sign up for xbox live silver I try to do multi-player games but it doesn't allow me 0238a621-ffc9-456d-82be-9e60ff0f7229
  4. Second controller doesn't work in multi-player game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Second controller doesn't work in multi-player game: Hello I bought a new xbox s series and i have issue with 2nd controller I and my son was trying to play mortal kombat 11 but the 2nd controller doesn't work but normally it works like the xbox...
  5. Minecraft Multi-player doesn't work

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Multi-player doesn't work: So both Microsoft Xbox as well as mojang themselves refuse to assist me and my friends who purchased minecraft TO PLAY TOGETHER. However multi-player will not work. It always says failed to...
  6. Microsoft Game Pass for PC: Splitscreen Coop Issue with Gamepads (doesn't recognize 2nd player)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Game Pass for PC: Splitscreen Coop Issue with Gamepads (doesn't recognize 2nd player): Hello, a few months ago i frquently played local splitscreen games with Xbox Game Pads and the Receiver on PC. Since a while ago however, the second Controller is not recognized anymore...
  7. Blue Ray Player on Xbox One X doesn't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blue Ray Player on Xbox One X doesn't load: I have a new Xbox One X and I cannot get the Blueray player (from Microsoft) to install. It doesn't seem to even download. I get the error:- Something unexpected happened Reporting this problem...
  8. My xbox controller keeps switching to player 2 in the middle of the game and doesn't change ...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox controller keeps switching to player 2 in the middle of the game and doesn't change ...: I bought a new Xbox 360 controller to play games on my PC (windows 7). When I play certain games (in my case GTA V) my controller loses its connection for a split second and when it gets a...
  9. The BluRay player doesn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The BluRay player doesn't work.: Just got an Xbox One S and I'm having problems with the BluRay player, The Netflix App, and the Hulu app. With all three the sound does not sync up with the picture. I only bought the thing...
  10. Media Player doesn't recognize any USB storage devices.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media Player doesn't recognize any USB storage devices.: I just bought a Seagate USB 3.0 External hard drive. When I go to storage through settings is shows the device there but when I choose to view contents the Media Player says no USB device is...