This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...

Discus and support This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So,I will start by saying my Xbox one is 4 years old and somedays it takes longer than usual to fully start up. Yesterday afternoon it worked just... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KingSlayer1190, Mar 21, 2024.

1. This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...

So,I will start by saying my Xbox one is 4 years old and somedays it takes longer than usual to fully start up.

Yesterday afternoon it worked just fine, I shut it off like normal and when I went to turn it back on a few hours later, I'm met with an error screen that gives me an option to restart the console or troubleshoot, I selected restart because usually a restart fixes most issues.

Well, it restarted and went through the normal boot process of the green screen but then it went to a black screen, only by pressing the middle button would it show the time.

After a few power cycles later and going offline briefly did it eventually go back to normal.

I don't know what happened but I'm worried that something is going wrong with it.

Unfortunately it's no longer covered under warranty so if it goes I'm screwed because it's the only console I have.

Could it be caused by being enrolled in the insider program or is it just the Xbox being on its last leg?

submitted by /u/KingSlayer1190
    [link] [comments]

/u/KingSlayer1190, Mar 21, 2024
  2. ImAice Win User

Xbox series x accessories app does not load

If you are part of the Xbox insiders program, you might want to check with them as it could be due to that.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Console updating

4. RandyAU93 Win User

Controllers

My console has the latest update as well, and all my controllers work fine. If your consoles are in the Xbox Insider program, then you should report the issue on the Insiders subreddit, since it could be related to being in the
    program. However, the latest update was a public update launched in December (v10.0.17763.3066) that would now be mandatory, so there would be millions of affected users.
  5. KALACHNiTiSS Win User

Games killing xbox

Does being a part of the xbox insider program stops my xbox from updating via usb ?
  6. Rick Rorschach Win User

Xbox One Cortana Says She Didn't Hear Anything, but she heard me say Hey Cortana

someone else told me he had the same problem a few days ago

are you a part of the xbox insider program? could be the reason for this problem
Thema:

This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...

1. This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox... - Similar Threads - might related being

2. I need help my for my account to see if any might happen

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my for my account to see if any might happen: Will a 24 hour pfp suspension affect my account in any way? I’ve never been banned or suspended before so please help. submitted by /u/Ancient_Sample_1371 [link] [comments]
  3. im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...

in XBoX on Consoles
    im facing crashes ,frame drops while gaming even with good specs. i think might be some...: HI, I have a dell g15 gaming laptop with 8gb ram, rtx3050 95w, and intel 11th gen . from several days while playing any game on my laptop im started to face several lags and frame drops . while...
  4. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  5. I’m scared i might get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m scared i might get banned: I refunded an xbox username change and i’m scared as i’ve been told i might be banned but i refunded it on xbox. I’m also scared to find out what will happen to my username once i’ve been...
  6. gamertag hasn't changed (might be because i'm suspended)

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamertag hasn't changed (might be because i'm suspended): i've ordered a gamertag change not so long ago & i've ended up getting $10 removed from my debit card, the name hasn't appeared anywhere. when i checked if the order was completed it said it was...
  7. My minecraft account might have been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account might have been hacked: I had access to my account "multicom" up until recently, and now I dont anymore. I forgot the email and i might know the password, but i have been logged in so long that i cant remember it. The...
  8. Urgent help I might lose everything

in XBoX Accessibility
    Urgent help I might lose everything: I'm having trouble signing into an existing account which was made years ago and I don't know the password. My old number is in the account and I have no way of changing it because I don't know my...
  9. what might be the cause of the rattling sound that is under the left stick when i shake it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what might be the cause of the rattling sound that is under the left stick when i shake it?: does anyone know what might be the cause of the rattling sound that is under the left stick when I shake it? because occasionally when I press it in, it doesn't do the input so I have to move the...
  10. well i try to use the roblox player in i get it might just be a bug but it wont open and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    well i try to use the roblox player in i get it might just be a bug but it wont open and...: its super weird and i need help to fix it e32175d7-f82b-4819-b896-cbce1af3b504