This microsoft account doesn't exist

Discus and support This microsoft account doesn't exist in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, this problem will be really complicated. I had an account on Mojang with Minecraft. I migrated it and was able to play the game, the last time... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Retrooooo, Oct 20, 2023.

1. Retrooooo
    Retrooooo Guest

Hello,

this problem will be really complicated. I had an account on Mojang with Minecraft. I migrated it and was able to play the game, the last time i did was in June this year. I surely migrated it because I had a cape for migrating it. Now here is the issue. When I try to log in to this account it says the account doesn't exist, even though I cleary remember logging on with my email adress. The biggest problem is, I lost my access to this email adress. I'd really want to get it back, is there any way to solve this issue? I would be greatful for any help.

:)

Retrooooo, Oct 20, 2023
  2. TheIrishIron Win User

Microsoft Account Doesn't Exist

Im having a separate problem where whenever i load up or close down a game itll sign me out, and to fix this i need to delete the account and clear the cache. Afterwards, i need to re download the profile, but to do that i need to know if i can, otherwise
    ill have lost a profile with money put into it.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

That Microsoft account doesn't exist

Did you try using a phone number that might be tied up to your account? Because you might be using a different email to that account before. It will not change the email to that account if you do not have access to the primary email before and most especially the security proofs.
  4. owain ennis Win User

That microsoft account doesn't exist

Had the same issue contact support and waste a hour and they will fix it apparently its a server bug that they are trying to fix
  5. Justin Durden Win User

Also, when I click "use another device" on my series X and put in the code it gives me on my phone that's logged into the same account it doesn't do anything...
  6. Justin Durden Win User

I'm logged into Microsoft.com and the Xbox app on my phone but my Xbox still says account doesn't exist... ****?
Thema:

1. This microsoft account doesn't exist - Similar Threads - microsoft account doesn't

2. Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work: Hello, I've been playing Disney Magic Kingdoms for years. Last sunday (may 19th) I've played the game in the morning without any problems. When I wanted to play the game again (around 17 o'clock)...
  3. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  4. "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies: My account was deleted without permission or notice to me whatsoever. The last email I received was on 7 Sep about updating Terms of Service. Prior to that I have 15+ single-use codes for sign in...
  5. Microsoft account doesn't own Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account doesn't own Minecraft?: I have a mac, and I play Minecraft java edition, but whenever I try to register my account to play with a client such as Badlion or lunar, it says that my Microsoft account does not own Minecraft,...
  6. Minecraft feedback website doesn't let me log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft feedback website doesn't let me log into my Microsoft account: I have some ideas for minecraft, but when I go to the suggestion website and log in, it disconnects me with the following messages: [img] [img] I was using the Brave browser, so I thought...
  7. minecraft - my mojang account was hacked and migrated to a microsoft account that doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft - my mojang account was hacked and migrated to a microsoft account that doesn't...: hello , i didnt play minecraft for a few years , i saw that all mojang account moved to microsoft accounts wanted to log back in to my old account and sad : This Mojang account has been disabled....
  8. My Microsoft account doesn't register that I have Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account doesn't register that I have Minecraft: Today, I tried to log into my Minecraft account, only to find out that my Microsoft account no longer connected to my Minecraft account. It said I had to buy the game, even though I had already...
  9. My Microsoft account doesn't exist?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account doesn't exist?: [img] [img] Hello, I recently made this Microsoft account to tell my situation. I need help on something that has happened recently to my other Microsoft account. I was away for a few days and...
  10. Microsoft says my email doesn't exist, then when I try to make a new account with that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft says my email doesn't exist, then when I try to make a new account with that...: I have attempted to make a new account, however it won't let me with the email that I am using. When I request to make a new email it tells me that an account exists for that email already. So I...