this is what Microsoft POOR quality looks like

Discus and support this is what Microsoft POOR quality looks like in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Haphazard poorly packaged products. They look returned... but... are new. I have five - 5 - of these (with serial numbers) to prove that Microsoft is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lindros2, Feb 2, 2021.

1. lindros2
    lindros2 Guest

Haphazard poorly packaged products. They look returned... but... are new.

I have five - 5 - of these (with serial numbers) to prove that Microsoft is .dirty trash.

this is what Microsoft POOR quality looks like [​IMG]

:)

lindros2, Feb 2, 2021
  2. ChainSmokingBob Win User

So Who's Off Riding To Hell This Week?

Mmm. Looks like that video really was worth a click. Looked poor then, looks poor after reading that review... pretty much just a quality purchase.

I think I'll pass on this one.
  3. Alankou Win User

Gaming headset - jack usb adapter

yes a thing like that. But, may be more official product.

This one look poor quality and seems not working (readings the comments).
  4. Blanco7 Win User

No Sound from Live TV, EVERYTHING else sounds flawless.

5. Eldzhey360 Win User

Xbox One X - Watch dogs 2 [screen pixelation]

It isn’t very vivid in videos or photos, won’t really notice the shutterin’ and poor quality pixelation. It looks asthough my res gets into like 640p or something.
  6. Major Angry Win User

Xbox support is horrible

$20 for a poor quality movie, what a rip off.
Thema:

1. this is what Microsoft POOR quality looks like - Similar Threads - Microsoft POOR quality

2. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  3. Why does Microsoft’s parental controls suck so bad? I have a theory that it is the poor...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft’s parental controls suck so bad? I have a theory that it is the poor...: I think the identity management systems are terrible. Maybe they could write and API to Google. 4df3d1a3-fd3b-48a8-9559-3bc2c7f0a3b2
  4. Microsoft poor support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft poor support: Iv just went to pay my subscription and they’ve stopped me from doing so my card is red? ef4fcac4-d65e-447e-a900-63d0aaebb524
  5. Why doesn’t Microsoft respond to the questions about the Xbox series X’s poor online...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t Microsoft respond to the questions about the Xbox series X’s poor online...: Why doesn’t Microsoft respond to the questions about the Xbox series X’s poor online multiplayer performance? 906c8758-c72a-46ab-8ebb-57f9cee4940c
  6. Series X arrived with broken disc drive. Why has Microsoft after sales service been so poor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X arrived with broken disc drive. Why has Microsoft after sales service been so poor?: I ordered my new xbox series x directly from Microsoft online store and was fortunate to make the preorder. The console arrived yesterday but I then found the disc drive was broken and will not...
  7. When did Microsoft start making such poor quality Xbox controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    When did Microsoft start making such poor quality Xbox controllers: I recently purchased a brand new Xbox One X and was unable to get my play and charge set to charge my battery. I thought that my battery was just worn out, so I purchased a new play and charge...
  8. Microsoft Store Support - POOR Customer Service

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Support - POOR Customer Service: I ordered an Xbox One on 12/2/19. Please see the timeline of horrible customer service, and hours of my time devoted to simply trying to get my money back. Spoiler alert: no refund, no new package...
  9. Microsoft why are your Xbox One Controllers build quality so POOR!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft why are your Xbox One Controllers build quality so POOR!: These controllers are an absolute joke! I've had my xbox one since July / August, we are now in December and 4 left anologue sticks have gone on 4 different controllers now. Having purchased 2...
  10. Microsoft = Poor Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft = Poor Customer Service: Wondering if anyone out there can help..... or just listen to me vent Last night I was trying to set up MineCraft so my daughter and I could play together. As far as I can tell the only way to...