This is rated above accounts restrictions

Discus and support This is rated above accounts restrictions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I have subscribed to the Game Pass thing and many games that are rated above 16 are not showing and I am 23 years old. and when I search for them... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Abdurrahman Abdallah, Jan 11, 2024.

1. This is rated above accounts restrictions

Hello
    I have subscribed to the Game Pass thing and many games that are rated above 16 are not showing and I am 23 years old. and when I search for them and try to install them it asks me a parental consent which is weird. I have seen a similar question in this forum but it was not helpful. I tried many things but it didn't work. can someone help me?

*** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Family and online safety / Safety and enforcement***

:)

Abdurrahman Abdallah, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Abdurrahman,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Jake,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Jake Tibbe,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're having trouble accessing certain games on Game Pass. It sounds like there may be some parental controls or account restrictions in place that are preventing you from accessing these games. Let us help you get to the bottom of this.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Check your account settings to make sure that your age is correctly listed as 23. You can do this by signing in to your Microsoft account and going to the "Your Info" section.

2. Make sure that your account is set up as an adult account, rather than a child or teen account. You can check this by going to the "Family" section of your account settings.

3. If you are still having trouble accessing certain games, you may need to adjust your family settings. You can do this by going to the "Family" section of your account settings and selecting "Manage family settings online." From there, you can adjust the settings for each member of your family, including yourself.

Additionally, you can remove yourself from a family group to get rid of the restrictions. Here is how:

1. Using a web browser, sign in to family.microsoft.com.
    2. Click next to your name and select Leave family group.
    3. Select Remove to confirm.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Abdurrahman,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're having trouble accessing certain games on Game Pass. It sounds like there may be some parental controls or account restrictions in place that are preventing you from accessing these games. Let us help you get to the bottom of this.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Check your account settings to make sure that your age is correctly listed as 23. You can do this by signing in to your Microsoft account and going to the "Your Info" section.

2. Make sure that your account is set up as an adult account, rather than a child or teen account. You can check this by going to the "Family" section of your account settings.

3. If you are still having trouble accessing certain games, you may need to adjust your family settings. You can do this by going to the "Family" section of your account settings and selecting "Manage family settings online." From there, you can adjust the settings for each member of your family, including yourself.

Additionally, you can remove yourself from a family group to get rid of the restrictions. Here is how:

1. Using a web browser, sign in to family.microsoft.com.
    2. Click next to your name and select Leave family group.
    3. Select Remove to confirm.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. Rostom L Win User

rated above restrictions

Hi there! Let’s do our best here to sort this out.

To confirm, are you trying to download it from a Windows 10 or Windows 11 machine?

Let’s check if you’re using an adult account or a child account by checking your account privacy settings via https://account.xbox.com/Settings. If you could access your privacy settings, that would mean that you’re using an adult account. But if you were redirected to a different page, you’re using a child account where you need to be added to a family group because only an organizer or adult account can change a child’s privacy settings.
Thema:

1. This is rated above accounts restrictions - Similar Threads - rated above accounts

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  4. pls add possibility to rate games

in XboX Insiders
    pls add possibility to rate games: So many times i am alway wanna watch for opinons of other players or just wanna rate a game i had fun with but theres still nothing to do that :c submitted by /u/HikingVikingStriking [link]...
  5. How do I activate 1440p resolution and 120hz refresh rate on my Dell G2724D Gaming Monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I activate 1440p resolution and 120hz refresh rate on my Dell G2724D Gaming Monitor?: I recently bought a Dell G2724D Gaming Monitor - 27-Inch QHD (2560x1440) 165Hz. I have tried to activate 120 hertz and 1440 resolution but have not been able to do so I tried many different HDMI...
  6. This is rated above accounts restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is rated above accounts restrictions: Split from this thread. I have done the 3 above steps (my date of birth was not incorrect and above age 18) and removed myself from a family group. I have repaired and reset the xbox app on my...
  7. Game Pass PC "Rated Above Restrictions"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass PC "Rated Above Restrictions": I keep getting a "game is rated above restrictions" error on Game Pass on PC I have tried resetting my DOB and even signed into my account on my xbox and it says my accounts restrictions are set...
  8. This is rated above accounts restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is rated above accounts restrictions: Hello I have subscribed to the Game Pass thing and many games that are rated above 16 are not showing and I am 23 years old. and when I search for them and try to install them it asks me a...
  9. Xbox gaming still shows content above my sons age rating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gaming still shows content above my sons age rating: I have content restrictions set to 16 on my sons account. However, in Xbox Cloud Gaming, it still shows all the 18 rated games that he can't play. WHY? It is hard enough trying to protect our...
  10. rated above restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rated above restrictions: I am trying to download redfall and my xbox app is saying its above my restrictions on my account and telling me to have an adult to sign in. I am the adult on this account...