This is not right and lost respect for Microsoft

Discus and support This is not right and lost respect for Microsoft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my right bumper on my controller went down. the controller is less than a year old, but i have to pay to ship it back, My 360 controller, have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FunSea, Sep 18, 2014.

1. FunSea
    FunSea Guest

So my right bumper on my controller went down. the controller is less than a year old, but i have to pay to ship it back, My 360 controller, have lasted more than 4 years, but now I have to pay for shipping after buying a day one system, a real Microsoft
    supporter and now get the shaft for buying a second controller brand new on Amazon that does not work, I thought Microsoft wanted to keep loyal consumers, but in this case i have have lost that respect after chatting with a rep for an hour saying I should
    go to a forum to be heard.This is not right and not fair. I feel I have wasted my money...

:)

FunSea, Sep 18, 2014
  2. No connection again!

Well, it was up for 1 day! I am done! I am uninstalling. Same problems over and over and no attempt to repair. I have lost all respect for Microsoft.

SilverThyme8196, Sep 18, 2014
  3. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    Humble request to Xbox team and U.S. gamers

@Dopey............. I really hope your story is not real... because, if it is... I have just lost all respect for humanity. That is NOT headline news..... anywhere.

kingvas78, Sep 18, 2014
  4. This is not right and lost respect for Microsoft

Hey there FunSea!

I am truly sorry to hear about the controller issue and I can definitely understand how frustrating this could be. Unfortunately you will need to pay for shipping to have your controller replaced. Once again I am sincerely sorry to hear
    about the issue and any inconveniences this may have caused. I hope you will receive your replacement controller swiftly so that you can get back to gaming soon.

Mister Quimby, Sep 18, 2014
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there FunSea!

I am truly sorry to hear about the controller issue and I can definitely understand how frustrating this could be. Unfortunately you will need to pay for shipping to have your controller replaced. Once again I am sincerely sorry to hear
    about the issue and any inconveniences this may have caused. I hope you will receive your replacement controller swiftly so that you can get back to gaming soon.
  6. Miss Pwny Win User

Downsides to being a werewolf? *possible spoilers*

I've lost all respect for you.
  7. The Viral Cyrix Win User

I Am Proud Of MS For Changing Their Policies. How Do You Feel About It?

If anything I lost respect for them for crumbling to the masses.
  8. Hector Rebolledo Win User

STILL THE GREATEST PLAYER EVER

FMG akimbo on your classes, you lost any kind of respect
  9. Monsterbishi Win User

Bad News

The point of the poll is lost with respect to the fact that Microsoft are going to have a much larger number of units available for purchase at launch day than Sony, of which they are by large, already sold.

So what people 'prefer' in the poll is moot.
Thema:

1. This is not right and lost respect for Microsoft - Similar Threads - right lost respect

2. PC xbox app opens then closes right away

in XBoX on Windows
    PC xbox app opens then closes right away: I've tried repairing and resetting Xbox app, uninstalling gaming services and reinstalling it, updating Xbox app in the Microsoft store. I pretty much tried everything i found online except...
  3. Right joystick not working in remote play.

in XboX Insiders
    Right joystick not working in remote play.: So I recently tried out remote play on my phone, and everything seems to work PERFECTLY while playing games and such, but when I try to use my right stick to look around nothing happens. It works...
  4. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  5. My xbox is constanty navigating right

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is constanty navigating right: It keeps going to the right, its not the bumpers as ive seen in other threads as it is working independantly from it, i rlly need help with this 2f89976d-2d66-4fa9-a0b7-32220033e559
  6. How do I recover my lost Email and Password (i’m using a seperate account right now)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my lost Email and Password (i’m using a seperate account right now): So i have made a Microsoft account for Minecraft in the past,ever since i switched consoles it logged me off and i dont have my data anywhere.Is there a way to recover or Unlink my current account...
  7. Lost app by clicking diagonal double arrows at top right of screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost app by clicking diagonal double arrows at top right of screen: When going to close Microsoft Ultimate Word Games I accidentally clicked the diagonal double arrows below the X. Now when I click to open the app, it starts to, then abruptly closes. The same...
  8. my stars and points of my rewards are lost idont have nothing right now i feel lost and sad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    my stars and points of my rewards are lost idont have nothing right now i feel lost and sad: i lost all in the program of my rewards all , a few hours ago y was 5 stars and now i dont have nothing this is so sad 08532837-dd55-44b6-a0d8-e21ad2f376ac
  9. I lost my right to own Dead Space Games with Gold!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my right to own Dead Space Games with Gold!!!: I downloaded Dead Space early this April because it was April free game. I played quite a long time, I unlocked the achievements in xbox 360 emulator, but those scores didn't add to my main...
  10. Lost early access forum right since 2 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost early access forum right since 2 days: Hello, it seems I very lost my rights to access to the xbox one preview forum (early access tab is not visible anymore when I m logged into my account), is there any way to restore those rights ?...