This is not normal and i swear to god i'll sue.

Discus and support This is not normal and i swear to god i'll sue. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I randomly got my account hacked this morning somehow and i proved my ownership in a Support ticket with the card and all they did was to suspend the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Radu Buga, Dec 23, 2023.

1. Radu Buga
    Radu Buga Guest

I randomly got my account hacked this morning somehow and i proved my ownership in a Support ticket with the card and all they did was to suspend the account they are telling me "Unfortunately, since there were security changes made on the account, it makes it unrecoverable on our end. We know this may not be the ideal resolution but there has been a suspension in place that will remain indefinite to prevent further changes. Please also note that this means games on the account, such as Minecraft, are also unrecoverable." This is not fair to be honest all they can do is suspend the account permanently, but what about me? The money i spent on the games? The time spent in the games what are you guys doing about that? Just suspending the account and done the issue is solved the customer is happy, you guys are saying you cannot change the e-mail on the account but why not? You guys literally own all the accounts atleast the CEO does he can do that right? It doesn't really makes sense and it's not fair like for real i spent my hard worked money,time and all for what? To lose my account?

:)

Radu Buga, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. ShadoMaster1115 Win User

Console can connect to internet, but not live? Was I banned?

I swear i will sue, if I was banned.

If It just wont let people connect, well, thats a different story.
  4. Tathamet Reborn Win User

0x80820002 error Sorry we can't play disc

I'm going to trade in my brand new paperweight for a new one tomorrow and see if the issue has been fixed. I swear to God if the next Xbox pulls this crap on me too I'll switch to a PS4.
  5. aPeaTearGriffin Win User

Halo 4

I swear to god if they bring back those god-awful armor abilities...

(yes, I saw the Jetpack in the trailer)
  6. x Cez x Win User

Controller/Headset

So close to just trading this in and getting a PS4. I swear to god.
Thema:

1. This is not normal and i swear to god i'll sue. - Similar Threads - normal swear god

2. Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific...: Can a normal home inverter be used for xbox series x power backup as ps5 uses specific sinus wave inverter for the backup c98c1f89-569d-494c-8d8f-1072e12bb841
  3. Xbox turn on normally after a power surge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turn on normally after a power surge: Hello guys, just wanted to check if my Xbox is faulty or not. Unfortunately for the last few days we've experienced power surges in our region due to the electrical company changing some cables...
  4. Is this normal?! Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this normal?! Please help!: I have an Xbox 360 the white one where you lay them down and all that and mine was never had any issues I mean I've done the red light of death before and I didn't think anything of it and it's...
  5. Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite Xbox series s and normal s: Hi! I want to know if there is a difference between Xbox series s fortnite edition and the normal Xbox series s because the one with fortnite edition is cheaper than the normal one. If it was the...
  6. Laptop Thermal Throttled with Normal CPU & GPU Temp.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laptop Thermal Throttled with Normal CPU & GPU Temp.: My laptop has run incredibly slow to the point I can't even get my job done. It runs like 10 fps and even the mouse movement is extremely slow. I have done several troubleshooting to find the...
  7. For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For the Clubs invitations is it normal that we can’t invite people from now over 2 months?: Hello , i don’t know, but is it normal if, we have noticed with several clubs in the community that for more than a month no one has been able to invite people from active clubs to the convoy from...
  8. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  9. Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this ringing sound normal when xbox controller rumbles/vibrates?: Just got a new controller and it’s making a ringing sound when it vibrates. Is this normal? My old Xbox one controller didn’t have this sound when vibrating . Do all new controller have this...
  10. Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal that I can use my keyboard to navigate the Xbox Home Screen but when I try to...: I want to play games with my keyboard but it doesn’t work in any game but does work in the Home Screen. If you know how to resolve this problem please tell me because I would like to restart...