this is my last hope. in desperate need of help.

Discus and support this is my last hope. in desperate need of help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently bought the Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless gaming headset now as stated on the description from amazon it works with all 3 platforms of pc, ps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wkd-Sounds, May 20, 2020.

1. Wkd-Sounds
    Wkd-Sounds Guest

i recently bought the Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless gaming headset now as stated on the description from amazon it works with all 3 platforms of pc, ps and of course xbox (now i know what your about to say the 3.5 jack is the only thing going to work on
    xbox) i only have 1 issue with that and its the fact the headset seems too powerful when using the 3.5 jack on my controller as anything that is coming thru the headset bounces straight back into the mic and causing a massive echo through out other peoples
    headsets. the only way to get it to not echo is either muting the mic (tedious) or completely turning down the headset (pointless having 1 otherwise) that aside im just curious as to why or when or how or any information regarding the use of the USB or slipstream
    dongle (wireless) is available to hand for the xbox? like will it ever be usable on the xbox? is there any info regarding the new xbox series x being compatible with these headphones?

thanks for your help if i can get any, and stay safe.

:)

Wkd-Sounds, May 20, 2020
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

unfortunately, alot of headsets that state they are compatable are not, xbox does not support audio over usb in any way.

i had a pair of headphones like that and i had to turn the mic sensitivity down but that could only be done on my pc or ps4 as ps4 gave the option. xbox doesnt.
  3. Wkd-Sounds Win User

its driving me bonkers surely im not the only one on this planet looking for a headset for xbox, i finally found these ones excellent sound, excellent mic (on pc and ps clarity is perfect) and then i cant use it on the console i solely wanna use it on.
    its getting to the point where its requiring me to purchase a pair of headphones that costs more than the console its self. i have went through 3 pairs of standard xbox headphones (worse items ever made) 2 turtle beach variants and now im stuck with a standard
    pair of in ear headphones from my mobile which hurt like hell after a while. i dont want to rant on becasue i have seen many a posts on here just looking around before posting this but most are back dated early last year and with me being on xbox x i thought
    there would have been some sorta changes by now. even on the new console coming up surely?
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

on xbox i just use my trusty turtle beach xo4 or xo7 pro headsets, good mic, the pro has awsome mic monitoring and thumping sound, but i do use the turtle beach adapter with sound settings, the xbox audio controls when plugged directly into the controller
    are horrid.
  5. Temhotabot Win User

Desperate help needed!!!

You need to sign in with the e-mail address and password associated with your Favorablesugar6 account. Once you do that all of your information will show up correctly here.
  6. madman32395 Win User

Desperate help needed!!!

What kind of error is it giving you when you try using favorablesugar6? If its in use it cannot be used (searched and its not in use; unless by zune user? maybe) but how did you lose your progress trying to change names?
Thema:

1. this is my last hope. in desperate need of help. - Similar Threads - last hope desperate

2. somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.

in XBoX Accessibility
    somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.: i am the only person in my family but im set as a child and cant take my screen time away I've been dealing with this for 2 years can someone please help me. c8ecae20-d725-4110-bb78-feaa0757f91e
  3. microsoft removed our last hope for the minecraft xbox modding community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft removed our last hope for the minecraft xbox modding community: Microsoft removed our last hope for the xbox minecraft modding community... well maybe not our last hope. But you definitly sure as hell heard it right people microsoft has gone MENTAL!!....
  4. Forza Horizon doesent work i hope for an answer beacuse i just spent my last money to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon doesent work i hope for an answer beacuse i just spent my last money to play...: hi today i bought xbox game pass again just to play forza then i played for like 20min then i closed it as usual but when i started it i needed to update so i did it then when i logged back it...
  5. star ocean the last hope

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star ocean the last hope: when comes new xbox 360 compatibility games for xbox one and it would be cool if you could add star ocean the last hope a06fc71f-8f38-4e00-ad92-c6acd895f895
  6. Will we ever see Star Ocean The Last Hope Ran Backwards Compatible On The XBOX ONE ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will we ever see Star Ocean The Last Hope Ran Backwards Compatible On The XBOX ONE ?: Good Morning all XBOX ONE/Windows 10 users within the community. This has been on my mind quite a long time now. I know this is the official XBOX online community, so I decided on posting here...
  7. Issue with save data, was told this forum was the last hope that isn't restoring to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with save data, was told this forum was the last hope that isn't restoring to ...: Hello, The issue I'm facing with my Xbox One seems to be one that the support team couldn't help me with, so they redirected me here to ask the forum moderator if there's any other options. For...
  8. XBOX Representatives, Please Help me get my account back. This is my Last hope.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Representatives, Please Help me get my account back. This is my Last hope.: To whom it may concern, I am surrealizing. My Xbox Live account’s email and password are lost and I cannot retrieve them. All help from Xbox hotlines have failed because of my interesting...
  9. I honestly hope this is the last generation of "gaming consoles".

in XBoX on Consoles
    I honestly hope this is the last generation of "gaming consoles".: This is my opinion and the reasoning is due to the transition being a bit difficult from console to console. I have been an Xbox-fanboy you may say, I got the original Xbox in 2003, 360 a few...
  10. Returning the first Xbox I hope this is the last

in XBoX on Consoles
    Returning the first Xbox I hope this is the last: I had first purchased the PS4 but I really missed Xbox Live and the flow of my 360. So I sold my PS4 and purchased an Xbox One, so far it is has been an awful experience. Here is what happened in...