This is going to sound dumb, but are there any cons to changing my language on Xbox?

Discus and support This is going to sound dumb, but are there any cons to changing my language on Xbox? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This is so stupid to ask, but I am curious. I know the only con would be not knowing the language (kind of why I changed it, because I want to learn)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlastorXXV(Or now, Dec 16, 2023.

1. This is going to sound dumb, but are there any cons to changing my language on Xbox?

This is so stupid to ask, but I am curious. I know the only con would be not knowing the language (kind of why I changed it, because I want to learn) but does it affect anything major? I feel like this is dumb.. sorry, but like my mate once said: "The only dumb question is the question that isn't asked" lol. I just wanna know

:)

AlastorXXV(Or now, Dec 16, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

This is going to sound dumb, but are there any cons to changing my language on Xbox?

No,the only problem is like you said,you'll have issues if you don't know the language & it would probably be a pain if you wanted to change it back to your native language.
  3. FasguyGames Win User

Redeem Code from other Country/Migration Problem.

Oh my god. I'm so sorry guys! I was so dumb, i had to change the language too -.-
  4. SleepyToe Win User

Dynasty Warriors: Empires 5

nope. they really do not have any options to change language. The sound just changes the volume of BGM, attacking volume, volume of characters and listen to sound tracks. :(
  5. Ludwig Caciano Win User

Xcloud opens a black screen instead of a green ship and doesn't open the game!

Go to settings then language then change main language to to us english
    HI I understand that I have to go to settings to change the language. but my question is on which device. because my Xbox X is already on US and the Xbox one is on NL and it just works. in the xbox app i don't see where i can change the language.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Changing Language in Forza Horizon 4

Hello everyone.

I want Forza to be in English and not in my native language (it might be weird, but that is what I want)

There is no option in the game to change it, and my language settings in Windows are set to English, except for the location which was needed to be set to my actual location for the store to work properly.

My question is, is there any way to change the language?

Thank you,

Ben
    Hi, it is possible that your language is not supported in the game. If you're sure your language is in the game, you can help it in this way:

Xbox One - How to change the language settings

Press the menu key of the controller.

Go to Settings> System.

Go to the Location section and select "Language & location".

Use the "Language" menu to make your selection.
Thema:

1. This is going to sound dumb, but are there any cons to changing my language on Xbox? - Similar Threads - going sound dumb

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Game play has no sound was working 5 minute s a go in nba 2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game play has no sound was working 5 minute s a go in nba 2k20: My nba 2k20 is acting weird has no sound during rec.games in my neighborhood 7031f26c-272d-444e-968a-de32c654ea64
  6. So, I want video and sound to go through my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, I want video and sound to go through my xbox: I want to have Xbox picture and sound go through my pc and onto the screen. But it seems the only way to do that is to hope your net speed is fast enough... WHICH MINE ISNT. is there like some way...
  7. Keep Losing Sound When Go to TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep Losing Sound When Go to TV: I keep losing all sound when watching TV. Sound is fine when playing a game but when I try to watch TV no sound. It has been working fine for months and then all of a sudden nothing. I haven't...
  8. Headset, sound coming from anything I go on through the headset, how do I stop it? ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset, sound coming from anything I go on through the headset, how do I stop it? ...: I've plugged in my headset into my controller (It doesn't need an adapter), the mic works I can hear people and they can hear me. However, I've got sound playing through my headset from...
  9. All videos go black but sound still plays since update

in XBoX on Consoles
    All videos go black but sound still plays since update: Has anybody else had this issue? Every video service and even bluray disks all go black when played. I still get sound but no picture at all. Called support and they walked me through a power...
  10. where did my sound go?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where did my sound go?: After every game if I don't turn the sound all the way down on my TV will using the stereo headset when I unplug it to watch TV I have no sound. This issue just popped up. What gives? Anyone else...