This is going to be a tricky one - networking issues are the bane of my life. HELP

Discus and support This is going to be a tricky one - networking issues are the bane of my life. HELP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hiya I use an ethernet cable from console to PC and had no problem connecting to xbox live since like November when I got my console. About a week... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bethalexandra1, Feb 1, 2016.

1. This is going to be a tricky one - networking issues are the bane of my life. HELP

Hiya

I use an ethernet cable from console to PC and had no problem connecting to xbox live since like November when I got my console. About a week ago, I just couldn't connect at all, and I have literally tried EVERYTHING. I've done some troubleshooting on my
    laptop and the ethernet/wired network has an invalid IP configuration which I assume is something to do with my xbox problems. I've updated the driver, tried different cables, done resets, unplugged everything - but no luck.

Regarding automatic settings on the xbox (which to me, don't seem particularly positive)

IP address: 169.254.150.119

Subnet mask: 255.255.0.0

Gateway: 0.0.0.0

Primary DNS: fec0:0:0:ffff::1%1

Secondary DNS: fec0:0:0:ffff::2%1

Wired MAC: 58-82-A8-1D-AD-CC

Wireless MAC: 58-82-A8-1D-AD-CE

Please help - I would be so grateful because this is so frustrating!

:)

bethalexandra1, Feb 1, 2016
  2. ltnlogan
    ltnlogan Guest
    Having to re-download my profile each time I want to play Live....

you are going to want to call customer support at 1800 4 my xbox and have them help you deal with it, they are tricky tricky there and can do all kinds of neet stuff!

ltnlogan, Feb 1, 2016
  3. VernierSlake
    VernierSlake Guest
    Banned

The truth is we can't help you. Console bans are for the life of the console and cannot be reversed or appealed.

VernierSlake, Feb 1, 2016
  4. This is going to be a tricky one - networking issues are the bane of my life. HELP

what is you laptop plugged into ? Can you hook the xbox straight up and bypass the laptop ?

RobertBuckalew, Feb 1, 2016
  5. jaerowinaus
    jaerowinaus Guest
    @bethal it sounds like your router/gateway may not being assigning an ip address to your xbox since its getting a self assigned ip address which is that 169 number

so could I ask you who's your provider and are you using their network hardware or do you have your own?

and for future reference changing setting on your xbox solely will not solve your problem, I'd refrain from changing ip settings or dns settings unless your mapping your network from scratch

jaerowinaus, Oct 31, 2018
  6. jaerowinaus Win User

This is going to be a tricky one - networking issues are the bane of my life. HELP

@bethal it sounds like your router/gateway may not being assigning an ip address to your xbox since its getting a self assigned ip address which is that 169 number

so could I ask you who's your provider and are you using their network hardware or do you have your own?

and for future reference changing setting on your xbox solely will not solve your problem, I'd refrain from changing ip settings or dns settings unless your mapping your network from scratch
  7. RobertBuckalew Win User

what is you laptop plugged into ? Can you hook the xbox straight up and bypass the laptop ?
  8. Lavindathar Win User

Teredo problem

This used to be the bane of my life.

Do you have more than one Xbox One in your household, connected to the same network?
  9. ngocphi Win User

transfer....?

nope

when an account is baned including non legit acheivements and legit and purchases they are forfeit

live life and play fair and you will never have an issue
  10. MasuEle Win User

How can have a cheat ban when never used cheats.

WTF NO ONE ADMIN REVIEW MY CASE NO ONE REQUEST OR HELP ME AND DAYS ARE GOING, WTF BACK MY MONEY I CANT TRUST WITH THAT SUPPORT BANING ME INMEDIATELLY, BUT DONT HELP IN LONG TIME.
Thema:

1. This is going to be a tricky one - networking issues are the bane of my life. HELP - Similar Threads - going tricky networking

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  6. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  7. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  8. When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags: Hello, I was wondering if Xbox was going to do anything about the duplicate gamer tags that are out there. I have a gamer tag that I want to un-space but can’t because there’s a duplicate of it...
  9. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  10. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7