This is garbage

Discus and support This is garbage in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I got spam reported by some butthurt brat and his sister or something,and now I can't message or talk in parties because of the stupid Enforcement... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brendan742, May 28, 2018.

1. Brendan742
    Brendan742 Guest

This is garbage

So I got spam reported by some butthurt brat and his sister or something,and now I can't message or talk in parties because of the stupid Enforcement AI,anyway to fix this and if not,how long will this last?

:)

Brendan742, May 28, 2018
  2. This is garbage!

I get all settled down to watch a few shows only to find my lousy Xbox won't launch the necessary app! I'm already having a nerve-grating day, I don't need this trash! And why is code 0x87e107ed "not found"? I hope it means this isn't a usual problem but
    at the same time I HOPE it can be fixed quickly because.... gahh!!!!!! JUST FIX IT!!!

e7e11f17-4f69-4b67-abea-fe34840f616a, May 28, 2018
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    This is garbage

Hi there,

could you specify a bit more information?

What exactly are you experiencing?

And if you receive an error code please specify that too.

That information may help to determine any possible steps to try.

4. AIex WiIheIm
    AIex WiIheIm Guest

This is garbage

I hate to say it, but the enforcement team are not the dumb ones. You are. You do not get banned for no reason and it only takes one valid complaint. It does not matter how many times someone reports you.

If you wish to see how long the suspension lasts, see details, and submit an appeal (if the suspension is longer than 24 hours) click here.

AIex WiIheIm, May 28, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

This is garbage