this is for pc so i open my xbox app and try to sigh in and i just keep getting you're not...

Discus and support this is for pc so i open my xbox app and try to sigh in and i just keep getting you're not... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i just cant finger this out bit of help would be great 0342fd9c-eb26-47f2-917b-f131b75dd942 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by .... ....5, Dec 13, 2023.

1. .... ....5
    .... ....5 Guest

this is for pc so i open my xbox app and try to sigh in and i just keep getting you're not...

i just cant finger this out bit of help would be great

:)

.... ....5, Dec 13, 2023
  2. Renatodibi Win User

this is for pc so i open my xbox app and try to sigh in and i just keep getting you're not connected to the internet but everything is working so I don't have a clue what's happening

Hi.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I'm sorry for your issue. It's likely that an error has occurred in your Xbox app.

Even though it might seem obvious, it's always best to ensure that our PC and all drivers are up to date. The same goes for the Xbox app and Game Services. Make sure there are no updates to be done for both.

To update Xbox app and Game services

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    Select Library.
    Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

If the issue remains, you can also remove and reinstall Gaming services.

To do this you must press the Start button on the taskbar,
    type 'powershell,'
    right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select 'Run as administrator.'

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
    start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select 'Yes' when you receive the User Account Control (UAC)
    prompt.

Further information at
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

Kind regards
    Renato
  3. TGGTheGaminGoat Win User

Uploading clips from xbox one to onedrive

One at a time or selecting loads isn't working for me, I've just deleted loads because about a week ago i started downloading all that i can from the xbox companion app for pc so I've downloaded loads and deleted loads. gonna try and get my onedrive refunded
    as i bought it just for this. Mods keep this open as i have only found a temporary solution.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

gra się Crushuje

Hi, may I know why you're trying to run the game directly from the .exe file?

As you downloaded the game from the Microsoft store / Xbox app, please search and open for the game directly from the Windows start menu

Or open the Xbox PC app in your PC and open the game from there
  5. rickbynaker Win User

cannot get Xbox on PC

I have removed the Xbox app twice and reloaded, I have restarted my PC, but whenever I try to open the Xbox app I get an error code #OX87DD0006.

I can open chrome and search Xbox live and sign in but cannot play there.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Call of duty disc won’t install on Xbox series x

You're welcome and thank you so much for getting back to me. May I ask where you purchase the disc game? Since this is the only game that you're having an issue with on your Xbox Series X and other games work just fine, it can't be the disc drive.

For the last resort, let's try to reset the console keeping your games and apps and then try again.

Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
Thema:

1. this is for pc so i open my xbox app and try to sigh in and i just keep getting you're not... - Similar Threads - open app try

2. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  3. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  4. When I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try and open Xbox app, it doesn't load and the Xbox logo doesn't move. It eventually...: I have tried restarting my computer, resetting and repairing the app in settings, and uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing has worked. This has happened since the app was updated a couple of...
  5. Error code when trying to open xbox app on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code when trying to open xbox app on windows: Does anyone know a way to get my issue to work? I have a Lenovo windows 11 gaming laptop and whenever i attempt to open the Xbox app to play my games, it always gives me an error code; I havent...
  6. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  7. xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...: xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button is not working. After each of these efforts, I have re-started the computer: Have tried repair, reset,...
  8. I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am suddenly geting a "this app can't open" message when I try to start MSFS 2020: Microsft store does not seem to work correctly. xbox app sometimes will not open, and when it does MSFS does not appear in the app (or in the store). Also if it does open it says it neeed to...
  9. I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the...: I am having problems opening FH5 on PC, I am using the xbox app and when I try to open the game it closes, I have tried many things but nothing has worked. I just want to play, I'm quite...
  10. I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems opening FH5 on PC, I'm using the xbox app and when I try to open the...: I am having problems opening FH5 on PC, I am using the xbox app and when I try to open the game it closes, I have tried many things but nothing has worked. I just want to play, I'm quite...