This is an apology for my actions

Discus and support This is an apology for my actions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft I know I’m guilty of saying rude things to someone on xbox chat but this guy was rude and repetitively said L and haha because he... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YouLike Men, Jul 6, 2023.

1. YouLike Men
    YouLike Men Guest

Hey Microsoft I know I’m guilty of saying rude things to someone on xbox chat but this guy was rude and repetitively said L and haha because he reported me to get me banned but the thing is he started it. So it all started in Gta 5 I was playing and then he killed me so I asked him to stop and he said no then I got a little mad and said what I said and then he said haha L which was bullying me, also he had already knew I was 12 and that he was rudely bullying a 12 year old so I do not think I deserve this punishment and think he should get a punishment instead. Thank you for letting me write this apology.

:)

YouLike Men, Jul 6, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

3. restorethejoker Win User

get things together microsoft

I apologize for what i said early i was ticked off and venting and getting stuff off my chest that was bugging me these past few weeks again i apologize for my actions.
  4. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Xbox has been hacked

I've reported it as well. I would also like to apologize to domonicsufc for the actions of my fellow ambassador on this post.
  5. Lofty Who Win User

My apologies

^ Hope it's all sorted now!

Have a great Christmas and all the best for the new year :)
  6. Flaming Pingu Win User

My apologies

Am I missing something lol
Thema:

1. This is an apology for my actions - Similar Threads - apology actions

2. When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags: Hello, I was wondering if Xbox was going to do anything about the duplicate gamer tags that are out there. I have a gamer tag that I want to un-space but can’t because there’s a duplicate of it...
  3. Potential class action lawsuits

in XBoX on Consoles
    Potential class action lawsuits: Are there any class action lawsuits I can join for having Microsoft brick my xboxone with the new update? None of the trouble shooting worked and I was informed I'd have to spend 100s of dollars...
  4. Why Am I Receiving A Failed To Do Action

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Am I Receiving A Failed To Do Action: Hi so I read earlier about someone having this same issue but it been xbox with PC but Me and my boyfriend are both on pc. Ive checked literally every setting possible and have invites enabled,...
  5. I’m about to start a class action!

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m about to start a class action!: I have had this issue for a while and I know many others have as well. My series x will read some games but not all, for example the ones I had issues with were red dead redemption and far cry 3....
  6. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  7. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing: I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games...
  10. Xbox 1 day ban apology and appeal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 day ban apology and appeal: Hello xbox, my account was banned due to me talking to someone during the xbox chat.They texted me saying we'll done implying that I messed up because I couldn't watch the defuser in my seige...