This is about the app theme my xbox

Discus and support This is about the app theme my xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do you delete your account on it i go on support and nothing pops up. Is there even a way to delete your account on tmx/theme my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImBigChungus01, Jul 20, 2020.

1. This is about the app theme my xbox

How do you delete your account on it i go on support and nothing pops up. Is there even a way to delete your account on tmx/theme my xbox

:)

ImBigChungus01, Jul 20, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. [Farscape] Win User

i would try and contact the developers of the app as its a third party app, you maybe able to revoke its access via microsoft account management on the web.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

4. ImBigChungus01 Win User

How should i contact them i have no info about them
  5. REKN0WNED1 Win User

Skype camera and settings

How about letting the user pick the color scheme for the app. The "WHITE" theme burns my retina's out of my eyes...lol.
  6. William121971 Win User

How do u change it to dark theme

Hi ,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well.

I can see that you need assistance in changing your theme, let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

I would like to know if you are trying to change your PC theme or the Xbox App theme?

When changing the Xbox App theme please follow the instructions below.

Open the Xbox App

Click on your Profile/Gamer Pic

Click Customize Profile

Then Choose a desired theme.

[​IMG]

We eagerly await your response. Please send us a message if there are any questions about our description or if there are any misunderstandings.
    I did that and it didn't workbut i think I got hacked I've been having trouble with my phone. Dark theme doesn't work and light hurt my eyes
Thema:

1. This is about the app theme my xbox - Similar Threads - app theme

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  9. TMX Theme My Xbox app crashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    TMX Theme My Xbox app crashes: Theme My Xbox is the same today I downloaded it for the first time I go into this application it loads opens and crashes I tried to reboot nothing helps b2d02b6a-1a76-4bd4-8cbe-5f38b8d8ab3b
  10. Theme my Xbox app keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Theme my Xbox app keeps crashing: When I opened the theme my Xbox app the app crashed. Today is the first time this happened. Is this this a bug or should I be worried? fd11ae36-43b9-4e5b-806b-88d9f3b1dc56

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete theme my xbox app