This is a terribly broken system! Pending credits for a year and no clear idea of how to fix ...

Discus and support This is a terribly broken system! Pending credits for a year and no clear idea of how to fix ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; This is such a garbage system. Every time I pre order a game, my $10 gift card doesn't come, but they say I'm supposed to be getting 15,000 credits. Ok... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TreeKangaroos, Nov 14, 2016.

1. This is a terribly broken system! Pending credits for a year and no clear idea of how to fix ...

This is such a garbage system. Every time I pre order a game, my $10 gift card doesn't come, but they say I'm supposed to be getting 15,000 credits. Ok great, because I can apparently convert that to currency and use it in the Xbox store.

But the problem is my account has been broken for over a year, with pending credits from almost exactly a year ago. I get the warning that I need to update my account, but everything in my profile looks correct. There is ZERO error message about what I need
    to fix. ZERO leads to go on. I call Tech Support, nobody helps. I chat with Tech Support on Microsoft Store and they say I need to update my account. I'm so sick of this. They say make a forum post and someone will help. NOPE! How long is Microsoft going to
    keep letting this Xbox Live Rewards system be broken? It's circular with no way out. And it's been a complete fight to even get anywhere. This is ridiculous! I love xbox live but this is absurd.

Ok great, it says I need to check my account information. WHAT DO I NEED TO UPDATE SO MY ACCOUNT IS FIXED???????

:)

TreeKangaroos, Nov 14, 2016
  2. Adanedhels
    Adanedhels Guest
    Party chat issues

I am having the same issue the chat system is terribly broken and it makes no sense... how do you have the best chat system for the last console and then terribly horribly break it for the next......

Adanedhels, Nov 14, 2016
  3. Rewards credits pending for more then 1 year

Hello, I have 5250 rewards credits pending in my account for 1 year and post more then 3 times to fix this issue. But i am facing the issue for more then 1 year. Please transfer my rewards credits to my new account whose gamertag is "Dr Ghost KP".
    Please transfer my pending reward credits to my new account. Please fix my issue.

Thanks

Rise Lara Crft, Nov 14, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

This is a terribly broken system! Pending credits for a year and no clear idea of how to fix ...