This guy scammed me and he cheats and is all in all a horrible person.[Mod Removed] is the ...

Discus and support This guy scammed me and he cheats and is all in all a horrible person.[Mod Removed] is the ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; THIS GUY SCAMMED ME AND IS A HORRIBLE PERSON. HE CHEATS. HIS gamertag is [Mod Removed]. He told me about a YouTube video he was making for free stuff... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoccerSteven6, Sep 13, 2017.

1. This guy scammed me and he cheats and is all in all a horrible person.[Mod Removed] is the ...

THIS GUY SCAMMED ME AND IS A HORRIBLE PERSON. HE CHEATS. HIS gamertag is
    [Mod Removed]. He told me about a YouTube video he was making for free stuff and he is a scammer. Watch out. And please report him.

:)

SoccerSteven6, Sep 13, 2017
  2. Gethesda
    Gethesda Guest
    I got SCAMMED

So this guy whose gamertag is [Mod removed] said he was from Microsoft and was saying he was selling the accounts
    [Mod removed]. I thought he was legit because he sent me friend requests on each account. So I gave him 4000 MSP and he scammed me. Please help me, and make sure this guy does not scam anyone else again. He seems like he has done it plenty
    of times before.

Gethesda, Sep 13, 2017
  3. Scam

I was offered a "Cool Lobby That Will Level Me Up" by some guy with the gamertag of
    [Mod Removed]

He said it would cost me 800 Mictosoft Points. I read the code off my poimt card for 800 points. he then invited me to his "cool lobby".

after this he backed out of the game, kicked me from his party, and de friended me. He scammed me. I would at least like him to get some kind of punishment for this. he stole my money !

his gamertag once again is

[Mod Removed]

vanceinator26, Sep 13, 2017
  4. This guy scammed me and he cheats and is all in all a horrible person.[Mod Removed] is the ...

[Mod Removed] is the gamertag please report him.

SoccerSteven6, Sep 13, 2017
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Sep 13, 2017
  6. I put at your disposal the different way to file a complaint

To report a player that behaved in an inappropriate way or has an inappropriate name or Gamertag:

1.Double-tap the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the guide and select the Gamertag that you wish to report. If the player is not a friend, select Recent players from the drop-down menu or select Find someone and enter the player's Gamertag.

2.From the player's profile card, select Report or block.

3.Select Report.

4.Select one of the following reasons for the report.

◦Player name or Gamertag: The player's Gamertag or real name is inappropriate.

◦Cheating: The player used unauthorized modifications or attempted to gain an unfair advantage in multiplayer.

◦Player picture: The player’s gamer picture is inappropriate.

◦Voice communication: The player used inappropriate, abusive, or threatening language in voice communications.

◦Unsporting behavior: The player didn’t show good sportsmanship.

◦Quitting early: The player frequently quit multiplayer games to avoid losing.

5.Select Add comment to provide more information. When finished, select Report.

To report a player’s bio or location:

1.Double-tap the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the guide and select the Gamertag that you wish to report. If the player is not a friend, select Recent players from the drop-down menu or select Find someone and enter the player's Gamertag.

2.From the player's profile card, select See full profile.

3.Select More.

4.Select Report.

5.Select Bio or location.

6.Select Add comment to provide more information. When finished, select Report.

Report a message

To report an inappropriate text or voice message:

1.Double-tap the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the guide and navigate to Messages.

2.Select the message conversation containing the inappropriate message.

3.Navigate to the specific message. If the message was not sent by a friend, select Report message under the inappropriate message. If the message was sent by a friend, select the message itself, and then select Report message.

4.Select Message, or Spam if the message included an advertisement or was sent repeatedly.

Messages in Club chat can be reported to either a Club admin or to Xbox. If the message doesn’t belong in the Club, select Club admin. If the message violates the Code of Conduct, select Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team.

To report an inappropriate Looking for Group message:

1.Navigate to your LFG post.

2.Select the text showing how many players are interested.

3.Select the Gamertag with the inappropriate message, and then select Report message.

4.Select Inappropriate message.

Report a feed item, comment, or capture

Activity feeds on the Community tab, player profiles, Clubs, and game hubs allow players to see and comment on what others are playing. These feeds also display game clips and screenshots, known as captures. To report an inappropriate feed item or comment:

1.Select the inappropriate activity feed item or comment.

2.Navigate to the offending player's Gamertag and select Options, and then select Report.

3.Select Inappropriate feed item or Inappropriate comment, depending on what you're reporting.

4.Select Add comment to provide more information. When finished, select Report.

Club feed items can be reported to either a Club admin or to Xbox. If the item doesn’t belong in the Club, select Club admin. If the item violates the Code of Conduct, select Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team.

You can also remove your own activity feed items and any comments associated with your content. To remove a specific feed item or comment, select Options, and then select Delete item or Delete comment.

Report a Club

Clubs are player-created and managed groups that help players meet and connect with others. To report a Club with an inappropriate name, picture, background image, or description:

1.Navigate to the Club containing the inappropriate profile information.

2.Select Report.

3.Select Add comment to provide more information. When finished, select Report.

DaedalScarab473, Nov 1, 2018
  7. DaedalScarab473 Win User

This guy scammed me and he cheats and is all in all a horrible person.[Mod Removed] is the gamertag.

I put at your disposal the different way to file a complaint

To report a player that behaved in an inappropriate way or has an inappropriate name or Gamertag:

2.From the player's profile card, select Report or block.

3.Select Report.

4.Select one of the following reasons for the report.

◦Player name or Gamertag: The player's Gamertag or real name is inappropriate.

◦Cheating: The player used unauthorized modifications or attempted to gain an unfair advantage in multiplayer.

◦Player picture: The player’s gamer picture is inappropriate.

◦Voice communication: The player used inappropriate, abusive, or threatening language in voice communications.

◦Unsporting behavior: The player didn’t show good sportsmanship.

◦Quitting early: The player frequently quit multiplayer games to avoid losing.

To report a player’s bio or location:

2.From the player's profile card, select See full profile.

3.Select More.

4.Select Report.

5.Select Bio or location.

6.Select Add comment to provide more information. When finished, select Report.

Report a message

To report an inappropriate text or voice message:

1.Double-tap the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the guide and navigate to Messages.

2.Select the message conversation containing the inappropriate message.

3.Navigate to the specific message. If the message was not sent by a friend, select Report message under the inappropriate message. If the message was sent by a friend, select the message itself, and then select Report message.

4.Select Message, or Spam if the message included an advertisement or was sent repeatedly.

Messages in Club chat can be reported to either a Club admin or to Xbox. If the message doesn’t belong in the Club, select Club admin. If the message violates the Code of Conduct, select Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team.

To report an inappropriate Looking for Group message:

1.Navigate to your LFG post.

2.Select the text showing how many players are interested.

3.Select the Gamertag with the inappropriate message, and then select Report message.

4.Select Inappropriate message.

Report a feed item, comment, or capture

Activity feeds on the Community tab, player profiles, Clubs, and game hubs allow players to see and comment on what others are playing. These feeds also display game clips and screenshots, known as captures. To report an inappropriate feed item or comment:

1.Select the inappropriate activity feed item or comment.

2.Navigate to the offending player's Gamertag and select Options, and then select Report.

3.Select Inappropriate feed item or Inappropriate comment, depending on what you're reporting.

4.Select Add comment to provide more information. When finished, select Report.

Club feed items can be reported to either a Club admin or to Xbox. If the item doesn’t belong in the Club, select Club admin. If the item violates the Code of Conduct, select Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team.

You can also remove your own activity feed items and any comments associated with your content. To remove a specific feed item or comment, select Options, and then select Delete item or Delete comment.

Report a Club

Clubs are player-created and managed groups that help players meet and connect with others. To report a Club with an inappropriate name, picture, background image, or description:

1.Navigate to the Club containing the inappropriate profile information.

2.Select Report.

3.Select Add comment to provide more information. When finished, select Report.
  8. Smwutches Win User

This guy scammed me and he cheats and is all in all a horrible person.[Mod Removed] is the gamertag.

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  9. SoccerSteven6 Win User

[Mod Removed] is the gamertag please report him.
  10. Poopy pantsPepe pant Win User

How to check how long I'm banned for

I told the guy [mod removed] pay me or somthing like that cause scammed me
  11. XnOlimitsZzSs Win User

Beware of user!

I agree, these people are also trying to scam us by giving membership. Also guys please beware this guy called [Mod Removed] he sells you hacks, and asks for your account.
Thema:

This guy scammed me and he cheats and is all in all a horrible person.[Mod Removed] is the ...

1. This guy scammed me and he cheats and is all in all a horrible person.[Mod Removed] is the ... - Similar Threads - guy scammed cheats

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  4. Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?: Hi, I have a few questions regarding about your inactive policy rule for Xbox usernames. I was wondering if you could vacate the user name y66 since it hasn’t been active for 5 years. Get back to...
  5. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  6. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  7. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  8. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  9. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  10. This guy tried to scam me his Xbox gamer tag is [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy tried to scam me his Xbox gamer tag is [mod removed]: This xbox player hacked into my accoint but i changed my password is xbox gamer tag is [mod removed] f8b53f07-ee39-4cef-8d45-6a1af7df169a