This guy on xbox is threatening to hack me his gamer tag is ToxicantBurn

Discus and support This guy on xbox is threatening to hack me his gamer tag is ToxicantBurn in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm getting hacked please ban him his gamer tag is ToxicantBurn 0b54b119-740e-4de7-8a9a-51e589f4e2a7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by skyrim dragon 6, Sep 2, 2017.

1. This guy on xbox is threatening to hack me his gamer tag is ToxicantBurn

I'm getting hacked please ban him his gamer tag is ToxicantBurn

:)

skyrim dragon 6, Sep 2, 2017
  2. riggsb69
    riggsb69 Guest
    threatening to get hacked

i have a gamer tag from a person who is threatening to hack me if i report him for his hackin....modding

riggsb69, Sep 2, 2017
  3. A kid who is hacking all player need to watch for him

His game tag is [Mod removed] he is threatening to JTAG and is using invisible hack and is being rude please watch for him

sneekysniper64, Sep 2, 2017
  4. CarstenE
    CarstenE Guest

Hey skyrin dragon 6,

Please do not call out any Gamertags on this Forum.

You can block that guy on Xbox to not get any message from him again and if he´s threatening you via messages report those, too so the Enforcement Team can handle this issue.

Info on how to block / report can be found here:

Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

If the topic is getting more serious for some reason you might want to check with your local law enforcement to determine the best steps on handling this issue. But thats only for real serious threats.

- lg 2Bad4You

CarstenE, Sep 2, 2017
  5. CarstenE Win User

Hey skyrin dragon 6,

Please do not call out any Gamertags on this Forum.

You can block that guy on Xbox to not get any message from him again and if he´s threatening you via messages report those, too so the Enforcement Team can handle this issue.

Info on how to block / report can be found here:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howTo#sub-topic2-0

If the topic is getting more serious for some reason you might want to check with your local law enforcement to determine the best steps on handling this issue. But thats only for real serious threats.

- lg 2Bad4You
  6. Brauch31 Win User

A player threatens me

a person with the gamer tag [Mod removed] threatened me bye trying to have [Mod removed] hack me and [Mod removed] tried seeing if any hackers that where better at kicking people offline
  7. SUPREME WAZEK Win User

Heres the proof everyone wanted that there is modding going on !!!!

[quote user="Queen x HunT3r"]

I dont see whats going on?

[/quote]

1st look at his gamer tag

2nd look at his friends gamer tag,it flashes up when he gets a kill.

3rd the guy is spawn camping thru a container with no line of sight yet seems rather accurate.Dont get me wrong he may be using the force but seeing as he hacked his gamer tag he probably was a wall hack.

I would prefer a 1st person view,but as far as I am concerned he aint legit.
  8. Queen x HunT3r Win User

Heres the proof everyone wanted that there is modding going on !!!!

[quote user="SUPREME WAZEK"]

[quote user=""]

I dont see whats going on?

[/quote]

1st look at his gamer tag

2nd look at his friends gamer tag,it flashes up when he gets a kill.

3rd the guy is spawn camping thru a container with no line of sight yet seems rather accurate.Dont get me wrong he may be using the force but seeing as he hacked his gamer tag he probably was a wall hack.

I would prefer a 1st person view,but as far as I am concerned he aint legit.

[/quote]

Oh i see now, thanks for pointing it out
  9. V0ltage X TaMe Win User

Help My Console Hacked!!!!!

Hi my gamer tag is , I have recently been hacked and threatened by a person by the gamer tag of
    [Mod Removed] he also has threatened my friend V0ltage X RaGe for trying to help me. He has two more accounts that he has modded on and cheated on and he told me this when I was his friend. His two other accounts are
    [Mod Removed]. I have reported three messages of his about him saying how long I have until he will do it again, what the code of his site for hacking is, and he has admitted in a message that it is his hacking use. I think he downloaded my
    account with out my authorization. I have recently been getting the thing that says " has been signed in on another console" randomly. I hope you can help with this hacker. please email me for any more info you need. Thank you and I hope you
    can help me solve this outrageous behavior and he has said this is all about getting revenge on something.

Mod Edit: Please do not name and shame on the forums. Thank you.
Thema:

1. This guy on xbox is threatening to hack me his gamer tag is ToxicantBurn - Similar Threads - guy threatening hack

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  4. Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you guys vacate an inactive user for me?: Hi, I have a few questions regarding about your inactive policy rule for Xbox usernames. I was wondering if you could vacate the user name y66 since it hasn’t been active for 5 years. Get back to...
  5. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  6. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  7. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  8. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  9. I was being threatened this guy [Mod removed] has done this to other ppl too

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was being threatened this guy [Mod removed] has done this to other ppl too: [Mod removed], was threating to kill me and my family and he said will hack my account and swat me he also said he would sue me for taking his roblox game down when i reported it, he also has said...
  10. This guy he threaten to boot me offline I need help his name is [mod removed] help me I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy he threaten to boot me offline I need help his name is [mod removed] help me I...: [mod removed] is. Booter Microsoft help and I'm sorry for the past things I did to get banned back then but I need help d37b6049-ae3d-4141-b5e7-c0c7f8cbd40c