This guy needs to be jailed, banned for life... Threatening, Abusive Disgusting person

Discus and support This guy needs to be jailed, banned for life... Threatening, Abusive Disgusting person in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please report this sick person 23095b5a-1642-4c39-9786-02d809c118a7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hi i am Pikachu, Sep 18, 2017.

1. This guy needs to be jailed, banned for life... Threatening, Abusive Disgusting person

Please report this sick person

:)

Hi i am Pikachu, Sep 18, 2017
  2. i can't play online games on my other account or join parties i have been falsely reported by people in destiny please help me! ganertag. PlacentaSoup410

lol the thing is the kids told me i was gonna get banned because they didn't like my team they said they were gonna file reports

they joined my xbl party to tell me this

i asked what for

they said get a life you play destiny too much

just would love to know how i was threatening a life and or being abusive

TU BlackNYellow, Sep 18, 2017
  3. People getting you banned on purpose

A person keeps on getting me banned because he has no life and doesn't like me yet this person jokes about racial, homophobic and sexual things. His name is [Mod Removed] and this person is one of the most disgusting people ive ever met. This person should
    be banned of XBOX yet this person gets me banned for no reason but the enforcement team do nothing to overturn this. If I get banned one more time, I will have to sue the company for fraud because on the two times I have been banned, they have failed to notify
    me of this and this is breach of their own rules. I will have to sue the company for every penny they have.

xLIAMPALMER27x, Sep 18, 2017
  4. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest

This guy needs to be jailed, banned for life... Threatening, Abusive Disgusting person

Offending messages need to be reported via the console.

Name and shame of other gamers in against the forum rules.

An Old Freak, Sep 18, 2017
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums and you should not post the messages here.

Smwutches, Sep 18, 2017
  6. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    Also soliciting other to report someone is also not allowed on the forum. Please use the normal methods to report other players: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

Dadwhite, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Dadwhite Win User

8. An Old Freak Win User

Offending messages need to be reported via the console.

Name and shame of other gamers in against the forum rules.
  9. Smwutches Win User

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on them via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate them. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums and you should not post the messages here.
  10. SympathyYT Win User

Hacking!

BAN HIM FOR LIFE AND PUT HIM IN JAIL FOR 6months-2 years
  11. xXxBladexXx04 Win User

I am Leaving Xbox Communtiy

u no what ive been abused on ive had people call me eveything but a white person ive had my life threaten on here but im not leaving xbox live im going to fight against the bs on here that needs to be dealt with with asap or its going to get worse id say
    u do same
Thema:

1. This guy needs to be jailed, banned for life... Threatening, Abusive Disgusting person - Similar Threads - guy needs jailed

2. I'm insider , and i need help guys

in XboX Insiders
    I'm insider , and i need help guys: Good afternoon, Insiders. I'm Clay Calixto, and I would like to ask for your help with an issue I've been facing recently. The hard drive of my Xbox One S failed, and I had to replace it. However,...
  3. hello guys i need help

in XBoX on Windows
    hello guys i need help: happy new year i have problem when i try to buy any game from store i got error The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. i am use xbox app windows...
  4. All my games on my Xbox needs an update, such as minecraft, forza horizon 5, and fall guys,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my games on my Xbox needs an update, such as minecraft, forza horizon 5, and fall guys,...: I have encountered a problem with my Xbox console. Several of my games require an update before I can play them, such as minecraft, forza horizon 5, and fall guys. However, one game that does not...
  5. Need help with contacting you guys to activate a code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with contacting you guys to activate a code: I got a 100 dollar gift card as a present and it has been activated so need help please 81b06ace-824f-4b38-a790-796dfd6171e3
  6. My cousin has been texting missed up stuff to these guy so I need all her chats so I can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My cousin has been texting missed up stuff to these guy so I need all her chats so I can...: I need wolfgirl she'sy cousin she's been text missed up thing to these guy she's clears her chat logs before I'm ambul to eat her out 07d0b40b-6b84-42a9-88d1-572a6a51b456
  7. I NEED YOU TO BAN THIS GUY

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED YOU TO BAN THIS GUY: Please ban this guy! He calls me a clown, calls me scared, and does to much toxic stuff to me. His username is [mod removed] thank you for reading this and i hope this bullying thing ends...
  8. This guy he threaten to boot me offline I need help his name is [mod removed] help me I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy he threaten to boot me offline I need help his name is [mod removed] help me I...: [mod removed] is. Booter Microsoft help and I'm sorry for the past things I did to get banned back then but I need help d37b6049-ae3d-4141-b5e7-c0c7f8cbd40c
  9. Hi my name is Ali I just buy an Xbox 360 from a guy I need a live code to play plz if u guys ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hi my name is Ali I just buy an Xbox 360 from a guy I need a live code to play plz if u guys ...: If u guys plz have n Xbox 360 code free I really need one plz 6eea62e5-d03d-4bf0-9a19-2bc4380b88ad
  10. Okay so I bought a banned console from a guy at Walmart and I need my Xbox unbanned like ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay so I bought a banned console from a guy at Walmart and I need my Xbox unbanned like ...: Okay so I bought a banned console from a guy at Walmart and I need my Xbox unbanned like tonight or I'llbe very mad there is no reason I should be going through this please get back with me asap...