This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

Discus and support This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Cage rook, May 29, 2024.

1. Cage rook
    Cage rook Guest

This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

Do you guys k ow what to do

:)

Cage rook, May 29, 2024
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

You should just block him. Reports do not go through without a reason, so if you stop answering this person and block him, he will have nothing to report. If he tries to contact you on another account, report and block again. You can also change your settings so you only receive messages from your friend, so that person cannot contact you. That is the best solution for this situation.

Again, they cannot report without a reason, so avoid contacting this person. Also, of course, do not break the Community standards and you should not receive another strike.

https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Help the next person with this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Bakersman66 Win User

Communication Suspension

I was reported and banned from communications when someone was trash talking me during our game and I sent one message back after and I get banned for a day. I have had my xbox live service for 9 years and never had something like this happen before. I
    even reported the guy and blocked him after and I'm sure nothing was done to him.
  4. A C I DlD R O P Win User

Console banned after im already on a Communication ban HOW!?

Not with my situation, i just got off a communication ban and only messages ive sent was saying "GG" (Good Game) in Siege. And i beat this one guy and he kept calling me trash and we went at it in messages and he said he was gonna report me, and get me banned.
    which Obviously he did. And till this day hes still calling me "trash" and wanting to get something out of me.

This is ridiculous. ive only been off communication ban for about a week or two, and i know better at this point. and i also know better when to see something that isnt correct.
  5. Romin188Solaro Win User

Unfair ban

Fortunately the ban lasts only for one day, but my questions is how a kid managed to get me a strike. For the ban I just have to wait but the question of how he managed to do that remains.I also have proof if needed that this was his work.

Thanks for your time and answer. Have a nice day
  6. Country Gamer7 Win User

help needed

I once had a hacker in Avater Laser Wars 2 who could kill everyone in one shot with a shotgun... literally. I found the best way to get this guy banned was to report him for cheating on his profile. You could find his profile in friends at the last bar.
    Scroll down till you see his name and report. Microsoft won't ban anyone if you just post it on the forums.
Thema:

1. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban - Similar Threads - guy keeps reporting

2. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  3. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  4. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  5. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  6. How do i keep my sister from reinstalling stumble guys?

in XboX Insiders
    How do i keep my sister from reinstalling stumble guys?: I tried being reasonable with her, saying that stumble guys music is driving me insane, she didnt make a compromise. So i uninstalled it. Then she reinstalled it. Then i uninstalled it. Then she...
  7. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  8. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  9. Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one...: I think the Forza collection lacks the legendary McLaren SLR d4e0de0f-3b6b-4f42-9990-173a0516cfa4
  10. Why do you guys keep uninstalling my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep uninstalling my games.: You have uninstalled sea of thieves two times once yesterday with no context, then the next day I have it reinstalled then I go to play it and it's uninstalled again.; I've also had issues with...