This guy he threaten to boot me offline I need help his name is [mod removed] help me I...

Discus and support This guy he threaten to boot me offline I need help his name is [mod removed] help me I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [mod removed] is. Booter Microsoft help and I'm sorry for the past things I did to get banned back then but I need help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BIG T STACKS 12, Feb 6, 2021.

1. This guy he threaten to boot me offline I need help his name is [mod removed] help me I...

[mod removed] is. Booter Microsoft help and I'm sorry for the past things I did to get banned back then but I need help

:)

BIG T STACKS 12, Feb 6, 2021
  2. DTR Future Win User

Getting booted offline

I was playing and my friend had invited me to a party. This guy was being a jerk to his gf and i told him to chill. He threatened to boot my offline in an xbox live party and also threatened to screw up my xbox with irc or something like that on kik messenger.
    His GT is [Mod Removed]. My GT is . Pleases help so far he has booted me twice and wont even let me get online without threatening to boot me.
  3. Smwutches Win User

This guy he threaten to boot me offline I need help his name is [mod removed] help me I have no time to get booted Microsoft help

You would need to report them via their profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate them.

If you still need help getting back online, you'd need to contact your ISP to alert them of the issue as well.
  4. xMPx Crius Win User

Getting kicked offline!!! HELP

Me and multiple gamers have been booted offline by the GT: [Mod Removed]

He has my ip address saved and boots me when he wants.

I left [Mod Removed] and all he wants to do is boot me and my new clan members.

He threatens to S.W.A.T gamers.

he boots people off for Master Rank 1- He boots whoever he wants.

HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WANT HIM BANNED OR CONSOLE BANNED.

again the GT: [Mod Removed]

Please help hundreds of people out Microsoft, he ruins the fun for whoever he plays with.
  5. Cash Jojo Win User

Account being hacked!

This guy keeps booting me offline and he won't stop my friend gamer tag : [Mod Removed], has it on recording and the kid that's doing it his gamer tag is:
    [Mod Removed], and he will not stop doing this i need him to stop immediately thank you
  6. titanstr0 Win User

hackers

I have a guy named [Mod Removed] who says he is going to boot me offline and he is also kicking me out of games and stuff and he also has kicked ppl offline in the past.My original gamertag is EpoCH and please help me with this
    guy.He wont even let me use my internet.He shut it down twice today and he keeps sending me messages on xbox even after i blocked him.
Thema:

This guy he threaten to boot me offline I need help his name is [mod removed] help me I...

1. This guy he threaten to boot me offline I need help his name is [mod removed] help me I... - Similar Threads - guy threaten boot

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  4. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  5. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  6. This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    This guy keeps reporting me and getting me banned and I'm on my last strike till a one year ban: Do you guys k ow what to do ce2c8c28-5da0-4e53-9cc3-ce9f81ee279a
  7. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  8. hey guys I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guys I need help: my xbox one controller joystick is very stiff and the d-pad in games clicks like crazy for no reason someone PLEASE help me out here Thanks if you can hlp 3d65159c-482c-4985-81d6-47793aca2ea6
  9. Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.: I am trying to redeem Xbox play points for a ten dollar gift card. When I did the phone verification it took a half hour for the code to go through so naturally I thought it was a connection issue...
  10. I was being threatened this guy [Mod removed] has done this to other ppl too

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was being threatened this guy [Mod removed] has done this to other ppl too: [Mod removed], was threating to kill me and my family and he said will hack my account and swat me he also said he would sue me for taking his roblox game down when i reported it, he also has said...