This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings - Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings - Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I got Forza Horizon 4 yesterday and I then thought I would like some decals, but oh look what happens. I press the button and it says " This... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Emiliozz, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Emiliozz
    Emiliozz Guest

This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings - Forza Horizon 4

Hello, I got Forza Horizon 4 yesterday and I then thought I would like some decals, but oh look what happens. I press the button and it says " This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings ", well wtf do I do? I have tried literally
    anything on the internet, but nothing seems really to be helping me.

Can someone please help me with this, thanks.

- Emilius

:)

Emiliozz, Oct 6, 2018
  2. regarding parental control settings

when i m trying to play forza horizon 3 through online mode it says feature is blocked as per your xbox live parental control settings

tanmaysinghal, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Forza Horizon 3

I get This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings on Forza Horizon 3 but I do not know what it could be and I was wondering if you could help me.

Krisskiller123, Oct 6, 2018
  4. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest

go to settings, account, privacy settings and manage yours settings

pa1blo, Oct 6, 2018
  5. Emiliozz
    Emiliozz Guest
    Hi, thanks for answering.

Where do I find the settings?

Emiliozz, Oct 6, 2018
  6. By the error message I would say that there is a parent account associated to your account. In this case only the parent account can change the permissions on live settings.

You can get more info here:

Xbox One : Family

MRallamagoosa, Oct 6, 2018
  7. lucaslund
    lucaslund Guest
    I have the exact same problem, I've looked all over the internet to find a solution, but there isn't any, this is my own pc, I have no parental control (because I have never activated it) but there's still this block in all the Forza games. I really need
    help...

lucaslund, Oct 7, 2018
  8. Emiliozz
    Emiliozz Guest

Hello, I dont need anymore help, I can play online now.

Emiliozz, Oct 7, 2018
  9. lucaslund
    lucaslund Guest
    can you please tell me what you did to fix it??

lucaslund, Oct 7, 2018
  10. KaDeWeez
    KaDeWeez Guest
    Plz help me i need to get this done

How did you do?

KaDeWeez, Oct 7, 2018
  11. Emiliozz
    Emiliozz Guest
    I actually dont know what I did, I just opened my Forza today and then im playing online, sorry.

Emiliozz, Nov 5, 2018
  12. wi7bit Win User

forza horizon 4 "this feature has been blocked per your xbox live parental settings"

13. Laxuuus Win User

Change xbox birth data. Child Profile

Is it possible then to associate this account as a parent account?

because I'm having trouble with Forza Horizon 3

When I try to download a look of a car in the game the following error is displayed:

Privilege blocked

"This feature is blocked by the parental control settings of xbox live"
  14. oliverpersson1 Win User

Can't join forza Horizon 4 clubs

Same can`t play online either....

It just says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental control settings.
  15. Fahrifalih12 Win User

Xbox and Microsoft settings

I just downloaded forza horizon 4 for my pc and when i try play online or download custom tuning it says, this feature is blocked per your xbox live parental control settings. My account is not in a family. When i try go to Xbox settings to change
    my online security and privacy settings it reverts me always to this link https://beta.support.xbox.com/ . I made another account to test it and it normal goes into the xbox settings.
    (quick disclaimer, i dont own a xbox)
  16. Emiliozz Win User

Hi, thanks for answering.

Where do I find the settings?
Thema:

1. This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings - Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - feature blocked per

2. Xbox home features

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox home features: Hi if my friend home my account and we try to play me on my own account and him on his account and we ar both online dos the game share feature still work's? Cuz it says thay can play without me...
  3. Does series x have a predictive text feature?

in XboX Insiders
    Does series x have a predictive text feature?: Hey yall so my ps5 remembers what ive typed in the past and the predictive text uses that knowledge when predicting what im gonna type, which is super handy in games like fallout where i can name...
  4. Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back the SNAP feature! New hardware is capable of handling it!: I miss the days when you could Zoom your friend while using your gaming together. Being able to snap youtube on the side while you game was ahead of its time back in 2014. The new hardware would...
  5. New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.

in XboX Insiders
    New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.: Favorited friends messages come through in preview or possibly in full instead of a default xbox notification, double tap xbox guide button or hold to quick respond instead of opening the message...
  6. May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...

in XBoX on Windows
    May 11th update broke capture feature once again, unable to record anything since April...: So my problem starts on April 13th, with the console update breaking the capture feature. I reported this here with no succes, the problem was exactly the same as many other report such as this...
  7. HDMI-CEC volume feature not working with xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC volume feature not working with xbox series s: Hello the HDMI-CEC feature does not work with the tv volume. I have turned it the HDMI-CEC setting on both my xbox AND Television, restarted both, unplugged the hdmi but still not working. Ive...
  8. when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...

in XBoX on Windows
    when ever i try to join forza 5 online it says this feature is blocked because your profile...: this feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privilege's 8db428b9-6e98-4e29-a3c3-7373c4d07ebc
  9. "This feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "This feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges.": i keep getting this message in forza horizon 5 and i already tried changing my xbox privacy settings and it still doesn't work. how do i fix this? 27bdb4d9-420a-4297-9039-cc6e1831d0b6
  10. Why was my post about the block feature removed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was my post about the block feature removed: Just a bit ago I posted a posted about the block feature being removed and people abusing it and it was removed. I was wondering whys it was removed. I wasn't spamming at all....