This email address is associated with the following username, this account does not exist.

Discus and support This email address is associated with the following username, this account does not exist. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If I try to log into my microsoft account it says "account does not exist" account.live.com/username/recover says "[this email address] is associated... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Phil H3, Oct 26, 2023.

1. Phil H3
    Phil H3 Guest

This email address is associated with the following username, this account does not exist.

If I try to log into my microsoft account it says "account does not exist"

account.live.com/username/recover says "[this email address] is associated with the following username" which is a different microsoft account of mine I can log into.

:)

Phil H3, Oct 26, 2023
  2. Phil H3 Win User

All I want to do is play Minecraft on my 10+ year old account. Mojang say they cant help as this account has already been migrated to a Microsoft account.

I have 2 Minecraft accounts, (that's how into it I am/was).

It's like Microsoft have combined these 2 accounts somehow.

I had issues with migration in the first place, eventually it was sorted out and I was just relieved to have both my accounts working. This was about 18 months ago. I stopped play for a while and now want to get into it again.

I have a backup of my old game directory, there is a "launcher_accounts.json" and "launcher_profiles.json" files with ALL the information from back when both accounts worked fine. user names, UUIDs, display names, email addresses, client tokens etc. Not the sort of files to give to a random obviously. But surely I have the information to fix my problem.

I've been tech savey with computers for 20 years, but I don't get why this is so difficult. I'm not perfect by any means, maybe I made a mistake in setting up 2 accounts/profiles, it worked fine after migration.
  3. Phil H3 Win User

If I try to sign in it says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist."
  4. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Phil H, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

This is usually annoying, I'm sorry you're going through this.
    Remember that I am just another player and I do not have access to your personal data.
    However, it will help you recover your account.

On the Microsoft sign-in page, find and select the "Forgot your password?" option. or "Reset Password". Follow the instructions provided to complete the password reset process. You may be asked to provide additional security information or answer verification questions to prove that you are the owner of the account.

You can get more help through the following link.
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/

Best regards.
  5. cpgraves56 Win User

My Microsoft Account was hacked

I get to a "Recover your Username" screen where it says the following:

--My current email account-- is associated with the following username(s):

ah******@gmail.com

We've hidden part of the username(s) for security reasons.

The ah*****@gmail.com is the account I cannot see from both Xbox and Microsoft website that the hacker changed the email address too.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Recovering a microsoft account

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

To recover a deleted Microsoft account, try the following steps:

Go to the Microsoft account recovery page: https://account.live.com/acsr

Fill out the form with the email address, phone number, or username associated with the deleted account.

If the account information you entered doesn't match any existing accounts, you'll see a message saying that the account can't be found.

If you have any other email addresses or phone numbers associated with the account, try entering those instead.

Note: If you can't remember any of the information associated with the deleted account, you may not be able to recover it.
Thema:

1. This email address is associated with the following username, this account does not exist. - Similar Threads - email address associated

2. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  3. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support: Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an...
  4. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  5. Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...: When I put in the code for the gift card it told me could not find code or code cannot be found 8bf70964-4a5e-4da6-9cdb-207921cb8d3f
  6. I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in: I have forgotten my password for my x box and I don't have access for my email account it's setup to how can I sign in I have PayPal activated on that account f7ebe7ec-ef83-4b87-8e59-3edc0669e8f3
  7. Don’t remember my email address

in XBoX on Windows
    Don’t remember my email address: I can’t remember my email i used for my Xbox 93bada1f-fb65-4485-94c5-a8a91d572edf
  8. Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I change my Xbox email without deleting the primary email address?: I need to change my email on my Xbox account but don’t want to loose my primary Microsoft email 053829a5-9ba5-48c6-8c1f-fa57638635d6
  9. Two accounts, one email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two accounts, one email address?: Awhile back I was forced to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account to continue playing Minecraft. I did this by signing into an email address that is tied to my Microsoft account,...
  10. How do I change the email address associated with my Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the email address associated with my Xbox account?: Currently, I have a separate email address linked to my gamertag, and one for my laptop. I want to link my Xbox account to the account for my laptop so they are both connected to the same...