This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE - COD Black OPS II - I have gold, Any ...

Discus and support This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE - COD Black OPS II - I have gold, Any ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to play on live but it will not let me. 1 month free trial if that changes anything. Just renewed today and took the 1 month free trial... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MEOW6666666, Jan 20, 2014.

1. MEOW6666666
    MEOW6666666 Guest

This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE - COD Black OPS II - I have gold, Any ...

Trying to play on live but it will not let me.

1 month free trial if that changes anything.

Just renewed today and took the 1 month free trial option(why not right?)

Any help appreciated

:)

MEOW6666666, Jan 20, 2014
  2. Connecticting to Xbox live

When clicking on Xbox live for Black Ops II it is telling me my current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIve

Toniestkilla27, Jan 20, 2014
  3. it wont let me play on xbl....

me too went to play black ops 2 this current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live when i am a gold menber

villa boy 2004, Jan 20, 2014
  4. MEOW6666666
    MEOW6666666 Guest

Resolved itself. don't know what was wrong. Thanks anyways.

MEOW6666666, Jan 20, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: