This current player is not allowed to play on Xbox Live: Call Of Duty Modern Warfere

Discus and support This current player is not allowed to play on Xbox Live: Call Of Duty Modern Warfere in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have Xbox gold, didn't start it recently, but I still can't play mw caa41c88-e788-4e72-bd92-a9cf353981ff Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shia88snowyy, May 1, 2021.

1. Shia88snowyy
    Shia88snowyy Guest

This current player is not allowed to play on Xbox Live: Call Of Duty Modern Warfere

I have Xbox gold, didn't start it recently, but I still can't play mw

:)

Shia88snowyy, May 1, 2021
  2. PlushRelic54582 Win User

What are some of your old video games?

I used to play call of duty ghosts but now dont pay it anymore but now i play call of duty modern warfer re mastered
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Activision has issued a large number of bans to cheaters and such, or your game rating setttings are too low would be my guess
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Activision has issued a large number of bans to cheaters and such, or your game rating setttings are too low would be my guess
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

Cant play campaign mode in call of duty modern warfare

Did you purchase Call of Duty Modern Warfare?

Call of Duty Warzone is free to download and play with an active Xbox Live subscription. The Call of Duty Modern Warfare campaign is not.
  6. Fearoid Win User

playing games on line

They could be shutting down servers for Modern Warfare 2 to increase the amount for Modern Warfare 3. Due to it being an older game from the creator, they tend to neglect the older game in the sense of fixing glitches/bugs. You may also be running into actual
    players hacking the game you are in to control the outcome. I suggest checking to see if you are able to play Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and/or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (the previous and current games from the creator) and see if you experience the
    same issues.
Thema:

1. This current player is not allowed to play on Xbox Live: Call Of Duty Modern Warfere - Similar Threads - current player allowed

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360: I bought an xbox 360 off someone yesterday and I haven’t been able to get it working. I’ve connected the Ethernet and everything and the internet works fine according to the connection test. I...
  5. "This player doesn't meet the requirements to join your current game mode"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "This player doesn't meet the requirements to join your current game mode": My friend and I want to play FIFA 23. He's on PC and I'm on Xbox Series X. We're friends on EA Social, we both have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but still can't play together....
  6. Can a blocked player join an Xbox party I am currently a participant of?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can a blocked player join an Xbox party I am currently a participant of?: If I am in an Xbox party, can someone, whom I have previously blocked, join the party if the other participants have not blocked this person? Will they be able to join, but they are muted for me...
  7. SUGGESTION - Make current or next CoD MW campaign multi-player instead of single player.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SUGGESTION - Make current or next CoD MW campaign multi-player instead of single player.: Since reading bad reviews on the new MW3 single player campaign, I'd suggest that MS and Activision take a closer look at making the campaign multi player or 4 player capable. Tray Arc did this...
  8. Current Xbox player base on MW3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Current Xbox player base on MW3.: Ever since MW3 was made backwards compatible, I've always been so interested on buying an Xbox One solely for the purpose of just playing Modern Warfare 3. However, I'm not so sure on whether...
  9. Help me drag media player into the current century

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me drag media player into the current century: So Microsoft developed this media player that can play an army of different files. Do we really need to discuss the kind of people who would have need of all these file types. Ok lets just say a...
  10. Help needed. Split screen multiplayer problem, asks current player to join!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help needed. Split screen multiplayer problem, asks current player to join!: thanks for taking the time to read this. when playing split screen multiplayer with 2 or 3 players every so often one player will get the "push menu button to join game" box. it then gets into a...