This code has already been redeemed.

Discus and support This code has already been redeemed. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Just bought and Xbox controiller + wireless adapter from Elgiganten A/S - Denmark the seal on the package was not broken. I tried to enter... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Philip Larsen, Apr 2, 2023.

1. This code has already been redeemed.

Hello,

Just bought and Xbox controiller + wireless adapter from Elgiganten A/S - Denmark

the seal on the package was not broken.

I tried to enter the 1month free ultimate pass code in the xbox app on windows.

attached is a SS of the result.

Can u explain if i did something wrong?

Br

Philip

:)

Philip Larsen, Apr 2, 2023
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

This code has already been redeemed

Hello ag0006,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with redeeming a pre-paid code. Please visit this page to troubleshoot this issue:

Troubleshoot Pre-paid Xbox Gift Codes/Cards

I hope this helps.
  3. vAAW Win User

Did you purchase this digital code from Xbox themselves or from a Third-Party Seller?

if so, contact the third-party seller about the code already being redeemed, you may get a refund if not then contact
    Xbox Support Below

https://support.xbox.com/
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you have already contacted your retailer regarding this issue without result, you can contact xbox chat support here:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

or if you are part of the USA/CA region you can contact this free toll nr: (800) 469-9269
  5. RomkaZzz Win User

Code has already been redeemed

6. zv Tenzo zv Win User

I had the same issue , call xbox support and they will be able to help you , if you go to the store where you bout it you will be wasting your time they wont be able to help you . Please call xbox support and I hope your issue is resolved.
Thema:

1. This code has already been redeemed. - Similar Threads - code has already

2. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  3. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  4. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  5. Tv code has not been entered and we have gone past this stage

in XBoX on Windows
    Tv code has not been entered and we have gone past this stage: I have clicked past the bit where you enter the 6/10 digit code from the tv and now I can’t finish setting up my Xbox I have created an Xbox account and a Microsoft account too....
  6. I purchased Madden24 for my grandson. He called and said the code has already bee...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Madden24 for my grandson. He called and said the code has already bee...: I purchased Madden24 for my grandson. He called and said the code has already bee redeemed. How can I find out if I redeemed in error and if so how can I get the game to him....
  7. Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed.": I am unable to open the minecraft installer, i just keep getting this error message. I have tried: uninstalling and reinstalling, running as admin and using the legacy launcher. I am logged into...
  8. My daughter has a fortnight v bucks card and after entering the code off the card the next...

in XBoX on Windows
    My daughter has a fortnight v bucks card and after entering the code off the card the next...: My daughter has a b bucks gift card, the code off the card was out into my Microsoft account then we was given an Xbox code which doesn't work 715d9c52-643f-43c2-82a5-b7230f7e7fae
  9. Minecraft freezing with 14548MB but the system has 64GB of ram and I get error code -805306369

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft freezing with 14548MB but the system has 64GB of ram and I get error code -805306369: I booted up an older version of minecraft to get into a world cause the newer ones would just freeze in the menu. https://pastes.io/dua1fj3vlf Here's an earlier version of minecraft but with a...
  10. Used a redeem code to pre order a game but saying it has already been redeemed please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used a redeem code to pre order a game but saying it has already been redeemed please help: Redeem code saying it has already been redeemed. Trying to buy a game. Can you please help. 9115dd14-1aee-4db8-9650-21ace668c6da