This code has already been redeemed? Well yeah!

Discus and support This code has already been redeemed? Well yeah! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got my Closed Beta Fifa 21 code on my email. Went to https://redeem.microsoft.com/ and pasted the code. All good, system told me once my Xbox turns... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Max Kimmich, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Max Kimmich
    Max Kimmich Guest

I got my Closed Beta Fifa 21 code on my email. Went to https://redeem.microsoft.com/ and pasted the code. All good, system told me once my Xbox turns online I'll find my Fifa 21
    Closed beta ready to play. Cool!

Except, its's not. Nowhere to be found. I tried of course redeeming the code through the console, and it just keeps saying "Something went wrong, check the instructions that came with the code". So i checked my email, in case I copied the code wrong. I didn't.
    So i tried again through the website, and now it just says:

This code has already been redeemed.

hTpZjk1Z0Uqxy7wQ.1.0.5.6
    2020/08/14 - 22:31:00 UTC

Any ideas or solutions? Just want to try the beta and give feedback before the full game releases.

Thanks!

:)

Max Kimmich, Aug 15, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey Max,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day Max!
  3. Max Kimmich Win User

Hey MCGaminX!

Thanks for the reply!

Refreshing the "My games and apps" tab did it. I found it under all my games.

Thanks again!
  4. MCGaminX Win User

Hi Max,

Thank you for contacting the forums. You should refer to this
    article
    on installing games. When on the page click on Games and a drop down menu should appear giving you instructions to find the game in your library.
  5. Jonathan1515 Win User

Gold cards not working

Yeah, I've had the same problem as well. Been trying to redeem my code since Black Friday but nothing has worked.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

This code has already been redeemed

Hello ag0006,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with redeeming a pre-paid code. Please visit this page to troubleshoot this issue:

Troubleshoot Pre-paid Xbox Gift Codes/Cards

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. This code has already been redeemed? Well yeah! - Similar Threads - code has already

2. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  3. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  4. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  5. Tv code has not been entered and we have gone past this stage

in XBoX on Windows
    Tv code has not been entered and we have gone past this stage: I have clicked past the bit where you enter the 6/10 digit code from the tv and now I can’t finish setting up my Xbox I have created an Xbox account and a Microsoft account too....
  6. I purchased Madden24 for my grandson. He called and said the code has already bee...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Madden24 for my grandson. He called and said the code has already bee...: I purchased Madden24 for my grandson. He called and said the code has already bee redeemed. How can I find out if I redeemed in error and if so how can I get the game to him....
  7. Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed.": I am unable to open the minecraft installer, i just keep getting this error message. I have tried: uninstalling and reinstalling, running as admin and using the legacy launcher. I am logged into...
  8. My daughter has a fortnight v bucks card and after entering the code off the card the next...

in XBoX on Windows
    My daughter has a fortnight v bucks card and after entering the code off the card the next...: My daughter has a b bucks gift card, the code off the card was out into my Microsoft account then we was given an Xbox code which doesn't work 715d9c52-643f-43c2-82a5-b7230f7e7fae
  9. Minecraft freezing with 14548MB but the system has 64GB of ram and I get error code -805306369

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft freezing with 14548MB but the system has 64GB of ram and I get error code -805306369: I booted up an older version of minecraft to get into a world cause the newer ones would just freeze in the menu. https://pastes.io/dua1fj3vlf Here's an earlier version of minecraft but with a...
  10. Used a redeem code to pre order a game but saying it has already been redeemed please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used a redeem code to pre order a game but saying it has already been redeemed please help: Redeem code saying it has already been redeemed. Trying to buy a game. Can you please help. 9115dd14-1aee-4db8-9650-21ace668c6da