" This app needs an additional component. Gaming services are required to play games. User...

Discus and support " This app needs an additional component. Gaming services are required to play games. User... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello I have a problem with my Xbox app, I have the following error message "This app needs an additional component. Gaming services are required to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Thomas.H62, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Thomas.H62
    Thomas.H62 Guest

" This app needs an additional component. Gaming services are required to play games. User...

Hello I have a problem with my Xbox app, I have the following error message "This app needs an additional component. Gaming services are required to play certain games. User approval is required." I click install but the game service does not install and
    the following error message appears in the windows store "Code: 0x80073D26 "
    I reset the Pc, run some stain on PowerShell, uninstall and reinstall the xbox app and store, clean the hard drive but nothing helps.
    I hope you find a solution to my problem

:)

Thomas.H62, Dec 12, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: