Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN

Discus and support Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think that it’s a joke how I’ve spent so much buying a series x spent so much on the store and been loyal to Xbox for over 10 years for my series x... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by callum hargreaves, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN

I think that it’s a joke how I’ve spent so much buying a series x spent so much on the store and been loyal to Xbox for over 10 years for my series x to break and the ONLY support I have for it is to pay £290 to get it repaired even though the console it’s self has malfunctioned and there’s nothing I could have possibly done to prevent it

:)

callum hargreaves, Feb 26, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN

Hi Callum. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Xbox consoles come with a warranty, Microsoft guarantees that your console will not have any defects or faults during this warranty period.

If your console breaks during within the warranty, Microsoft will repair or replace it for free. However, any issues that occur outside of warranty are not covered; in these cases the console performed to the guarantee made.

I appreciate that it's not necessarily your fault that your console is broken, however you have to understand that this can happen with all pieces of technology and pretty much any other type of product. Components wear down over time and the product will eventually stop working. It's just like owning a car, if a part breaks or is worn out you'd have to pay to get it replaced, unless you have a warranty.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  3. TomDurbin Win User

Why is every possible way of contacting Microsoft broken?

Sadly, I spent three hours trying those methods. I’m losing 250 points a day (same again today, it’s 1am and I’m playing multiplayer on PC), and STILL I can’t speak to a real person. No phone number works, no chatbot works, no nothing works. This is beyond a joke. A joke I’m paying for.
  4. PC GUY 2006 Win User

Can not authorise child account xbox.com and live.com

Same here, Been on to "Xbox Support" 6 Times now (BIG JOKE) No Live since update before December AND STILL NOT ABLE TO CONNECT!

Paying for "Gold Service" (ANOTHER JOKE)

WTF Microsoft get it sorted !!

P.S.

Have PS4 will NEVER Buy An XBOX ONE for this Shockingly Poor Service :-(
  5. DyllVern Win User

Microsoft Store charged me twice for a purchase that didn't go through.

I’m having this same issue and I can’t refund, I didn’t even receive my purchase either. I can’t pay again because I don’t have enough funds on my Microsoft account. So how am I supposed to get my item.
  6. EPIC GOGGL3S Win User

Xbox series X controller keeps drifting up

I have the same issue with my controller iv had it for like 5 months I think it's a joke they need to sort it out
Thema:

1. Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN - Similar Threads - it’s joke malfunctioned

2. Banned for pfp as a joke

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for pfp as a joke: Hello I was banned for a pfp that was Osama bin laden for a joke to my friends and I got permanently banned on my account the best thing I suggest is that you only ban me from using custom pfp and...
  3. Not so much a question as a complaint. Xbox support is a joke. . .

in XBoX on Windows
    Not so much a question as a complaint. Xbox support is a joke. . .: My account was hacked and suspended. Not only did they give me no help with my issue, they hung up on me and i call no longer receive any call backs for the day. Also it would be nice to speak...
  4. Your report system is a joke

in XBoX on Windows
    Your report system is a joke: Lemme get this story connected to the title. So I found a group post on Gang Beasts of a 8 year old begging for money so he can help his family, but here's the twist I believe that's bs. All he's...
  5. Microsoft Warranty is a real joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Warranty is a real joke: I have a Microsoft Wireless Mouse purchased less than a year ago on Amazon that got defective and I have been unable to claim warranty. Microsoft is the most inefficient company I know. I just...
  6. Banned for no reason (im not joking)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason (im not joking): Im here to address my false ban on my xbox account (Modernooob) i did NOTHING and i mean NOTHING wrong, didn't break TOS didnt threaten anyone ANYTHING. Im very angry that i lost access to all my...
  7. Unable to process a call? It’s a joke every time it says this.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to process a call? It’s a joke every time it says this.: Microsoft support is very poor I’m not going to lie, my little brothers Xbox account was hacked and I’ve tried requesting a call about 20 times now and it always say “We’re unable to process your...
  8. Xbox account recovery is a joke Xbox needs actual humans to do it not a robot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account recovery is a joke Xbox needs actual humans to do it not a robot: I'm over Microsoft Xbox I've spent years on my account and so much money I've lost access to my old phone number and email I've had it logged in on my Xbox before it just today decided to reset...
  9. Enforcement team, you are an actual joke.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement team, you are an actual joke.: I decided to test the new enforcement guidelines just to see if it will actually work. Meaning, I was expecting to get banned. Now, the funny part is that this is the 8 strikes you are out system....
  10. Paying to change gamertag is a joke

in XboX Insiders
    Paying to change gamertag is a joke: I tried to change my gamertag, and the xbox said I need to PAY to change the gamertag, honestly that's a lot of bullshit, you guys at microsoft could change that submitted by /u/Damasceno_hh...