Things XBOX ONE doesn't do that 360 did. PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES!!!!

Discus and support Things XBOX ONE doesn't do that 360 did. PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Original Poster aka you. I think the flash drive problem is from the 360 they had Xbox branded sansdisk usb drives but you could use just about any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CoolerDrip99489, Mar 12, 2014.

  1. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest

    Things XBOX ONE doesn't do that 360 did. PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES!!!!


    Original Poster aka you.

    I think the flash drive problem is from the 360 they had Xbox branded sansdisk usb drives but you could use just about any flash drive it just had to meet there specs.
     
    bstn617, Mar 13, 2014
    #16
  2. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest
    I like the new OS matches windows 8 and keeps everything looking nice and together, I would imagine if you had a windows phone or a surface it matches up nicely.

    I don't think the old OS would have worked as well with motion and voice control, I kinda like it, but I guess if you don't like it; you don't it Things XBOX ONE doesn't do that 360 did. PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES!!!! :)

    I can understand your frustration but the always on was dropped last June/July and on these forums there were discussions about the lack of support for streaming from a media PC. Might I add it's not been ruled out, it's just not part of the system yet,
    much like it was not part of the 360 until well into it's life.
     
    f00xm4n, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. f00xm4n Win User

    Things XBOX ONE doesn't do that 360 did. PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES!!!!

    I like the new OS matches windows 8 and keeps everything looking nice and together, I would imagine if you had a windows phone or a surface it matches up nicely.

    I don't think the old OS would have worked as well with motion and voice control, I kinda like it, but I guess if you don't like it; you don't it :)

    I can understand your frustration but the always on was dropped last June/July and on these forums there were discussions about the lack of support for streaming from a media PC. Might I add it's not been ruled out, it's just not part of the system yet,
    much like it was not part of the 360 until well into it's life.
  4. CoolerDrip99489 Win User

    Things XBOX ONE doesn't do that 360 did. PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES!!!!

    BY THE WAY what's OP mean?
  5. f00xm4n Win User

    Things XBOX ONE doesn't do that 360 did. PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES!!!!

    TBH I have not heard of this flash drive stuff was that not the 360 ?
  6. ZTROOPER16 Win User

    Things XBOX ONE doesn't do that 360 did. PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES!!!!

    I see people can get on XBOX.com but cant do any research on the things there buying.
  7. f00xm4n Win User

    Things XBOX ONE doesn't do that 360 did. PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES!!!!

    The Xbox one will support external media devices soon (any USB3 compliant) so does not have to be xbox branded, that should help you move movies around. I am sure the reason for this lack of support is probably piracy and wanting to introduce a more secure
    way to do this in the future. I am not saying your movies where copies :)

    I have not had problems playing movies xbox pause and xbox play worked first time, I have not used hand gestures with movies. I have only played the demo of sports and it worked well, but not my cup of tea, much prefer sitting down ;)
Thema:

Things XBOX ONE doesn't do that 360 did. PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES!!!!

Loading...
  1. Things XBOX ONE doesn't do that 360 did. PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES!!!! - Similar Threads - Things doesn't 360

  2. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  5. Things to add/bring back for more customization and support

    in XboX Insiders
    Things to add/bring back for more customization and support: BRING BACK AVATARS FOR THE COMMUNITY TO CUSTOMIZE THEIR ACCOUNT. THINGS TO ADD- GOOGLE CHROME DOWNLOAD WOULD BE NICE. CUSTOM PROFILE THEMES ARE A GREAT ADDITION. MORE GAMES PORTED FROM PLAYSTATION...
  6. The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?

    in XboX Insiders
    The User Interface Issues/Bugs. Anyone else experience these things?: What is wrong with this Xbox dashboard? Anyone else having the entire friends list go offline friends accounts not loading to invite them the LFG isn’t loading the parties have multiple issues...
  7. Why my roblox at microsoft store doesn't open i do all things microsoft way

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my roblox at microsoft store doesn't open i do all things microsoft way: i do all things microsoft way 71ad058c-0aa7-4a22-88d9-24b55dcae214
  8. anyidea how to fix the thing where the game Microsoft flight sim just doesn't load I got...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyidea how to fix the thing where the game Microsoft flight sim just doesn't load I got...: i gewt this code and was wandering if anyone knew how to fix it 3b6b827c-5d7d-483a-8b27-10969ae52599
  9. streaming is the only thing that doesn't work

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    streaming is the only thing that doesn't work: I've set up my windows PC to connect to my Xbox, and I've done some router configuration to place the Xbox in a DMZ, but the streaming feature won't work When I try to test it, it says all 3...
  10. Hey Microsoft fix your redeem code thing, it doesn't work

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft fix your redeem code thing, it doesn't work: I got a Xbox live renewal code, but every time I go to redeem it I get a error. It's really annoying, I even tried renewing it on my computer but I just got an error there too....