they took a lot of money from my microsoft account without buying anything

Discus and support they took a lot of money from my microsoft account without buying anything in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, someone has taken a lot of money from your microsoft account and if so, could you explain how to get it back 1c369d62-54cf-4789-9d41-8553806d154a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GORITOX46, Jul 29, 2018.

1. GORITOX46
    GORITOX46 Guest

hello, someone has taken a lot of money from your microsoft account and if so, could you explain how to get it back

:)

GORITOX46, Jul 29, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Microsoft took money out of my Account without me purchasing anything?!

With certain cards they issue a verification charge when you add it (to make sure it's usable) which should drop off on its own. If not, you'd want to contact support and speak to billing. Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Brandon Nel
    Brandon Nel Guest

Hey everyone. I recently decided to upgrade to an Xbox One since I finally felt like there were enough games and backwards compatibility support to warrant an upgrade from the 360. I have already bought an Xbox One game: Sonic Forces.

There were some DLC on the store for it. There was one for about $1.40NZ (About $1US) it was called the 'SHADOW COSTUME.' I haven't registered a Credit/Debit Card to the store yet. So when I filled my my details...BAM. Error on purchasing the DLC. So I went
    to check if the purchase was still successful nontheless. Maybe it was just a small error in the app. (I purchased it through the official Xbox app.) To no suprise, it wasn't. It didn't say 'Purchased' next to the DLC. It still asked me to pay for it. ($1.40)

So I went to check me Card's account and...wtf?! $2 was taken away from my Debit card account? Before I regsistered my card to the store, there was $2.19 on it. (I'm broke, I know.) But after regsistering it and getting the error,
    there was only $0.19 left in the account?! Plus I couldn't even download the DLC? Someone please help me. Thanks.

Brandon Nel, Jul 29, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 29, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

With certain cards they issue a verification charge when you add it (to make sure it's usable) which should drop off on its own. If not, you'd want to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. XBF Chris J Win User

Microsoft took money away from my account?

Hello Steph,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing this issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so
    far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you.

Thanks again
  8. choppyseize Win User

Are you sure it's a new charge and not just a delay of the old one showing in your email ?
  9. HyperVenom523 Win User

Thema:

1. they took a lot of money from my microsoft account without buying anything - Similar Threads - took lot money

2. Declined my order and still took my money!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Declined my order and still took my money!!: Hii. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition for ₹999.50 and i bought it on the minecraft site. I used paysafe payment method. I bought it my balance on paysafe goes down and then i try to...
  3. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  4. My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2f49321d-885a-4c51-9d27-8feaddf173b4
  5. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  6. Someone took my code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone took my code: I bought a code on G2A for a bundle with Forza Horizon 3 and 4 and their DLCs but when I try to redeem the codes, it initially said that I bought it in a different region from my account, but when...
  7. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  8. Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...: Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took restart and i lost that recording how can i restore that ? 35300058-82da-4e73-a0b1-15ba50a6d7b6
  9. Have money took from my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Have money took from my account: Have money took from my account 70c90714-abeb-4846-8655-eff872570aef
  10. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...