They still can’t talk

Discus and support They still can’t talk in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I made a thread on June 22 and forgot about it so they stopped looking at it this is what is said “So today I logged Into Halo infinite and created a... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Bfoxxtrot, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Bfoxxtrot
    Bfoxxtrot Guest

They still can’t talk

I made a thread on June 22 and forgot about it so they stopped looking at it this is what is said “So today I logged Into Halo infinite and created a party I sent requests to my friends let’s call them friend 1 and friend 2 friend 1 could join easily then f2 started having problems like they could not unmute me and I could not unmute them than when they made the party f2 was able to join but on my end it said Anonymous and later it stated saying on f2’s screen that ”Your privacy settings prevent chat with some people.” They have their settling to only comunícate with friends and we are both friends.”

They answered with: “I can see that you are having trouble with the party chat feature in Halo Infinite. This issue may be caused by a mismatch between your privacy settings and your friend's privacy settings. To fix this, please follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy > View details and customize > Communication & multiplayer.

3. Make sure that you have the option "You can communicate outside of parties with voice & text" set to "Everybody" or "Friends".

4. Ask your friend to do the same on their console.

5. Restart the game and try to join the party chat again.”

That did not help the problem is that we are both friends and they have their settings on to talk and communicate with friends only.

:)

Bfoxxtrot, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Geri M. Win User

They still can’t talk

Hi Bfoxxtrot,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

They still can’t talk

Hello Bfoxxtrot,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having problem with Halo infinite party chat privacy settings. As per description, you were given already troubleshooting from the previous post and still the problem persists.

If those steps did not work, you can try checking if you have any pending updates for Halo Infinite or Xbox Live. You can also try resetting your device/console or reinstalling Halo Infinite.

If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  4. YOBOYDEEBO Win User

Why can’t I use game chat?

All my settings are good but I still can’t talk in game chat.
  5. Jojo762 Win User

"enforcement action" with no explanation

Okay thanks, but is their a reason why I’m still limited while playing ? I can’t talk on mic or hear anybody talking, it pretty much still has me suspended but the time limit is Over.
  6. Jojo762 Win User

"enforcement action" with no explanation

I have a enforcement used against me, but the 24 hrs is up and I still can’t talk online with friends ?
Thema:

They still can’t talk

1. They still can’t talk - Similar Threads - still can’t talk

2. I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my account set as an adult account, but I still can’t change my profile picture to a...: All of my stuff says I am a adult account and it still doesn’t work. be22e80e-a1e9-43cc-ad87-73a68f02c76f
  3. I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?: So I ran into a very specific issue with my party chat. So the initial issue was that when my console lost power via moving it or power going out etc when the console was turned back on it would...
  4. Why can’t I see photos sent to me. I am over 18 and they still say restricted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I see photos sent to me. I am over 18 and they still say restricted.: It says the are inappropriate when they aren’t and I can’t view them but my settings say I can see all content de77221d-7d45-4a8d-97fe-2c2dfa0b01c4
  5. I’m sure of my password but still can’t sign into my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m sure of my password but still can’t sign into my Xbox 360: Sure of password but unable to sign into my Xbox 360 5fde6972-ad50-4660-bcce-9671d7e0eead
  6. I was on a communication suspension. My suspension is complete but still can’t talk to anyone

in XBoX on Windows
    I was on a communication suspension. My suspension is complete but still can’t talk to anyone: I was on a communication suspension. My suspension is complete but still can’t talk to anyone 3ffc2a3f-1b78-4015-8d83-6e06a14f8772
  7. Still can’t hear/talk after communication ban ended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still can’t hear/talk after communication ban ended: I got a communication ban on the 2nd for 24hrs. Suppose to end on the 3rd. I look on enforcment and shows that its completed, but i still cant talk or hear people. Bought the new series x, but...
  8. Suspension was uplifted but still can’t play or talk online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension was uplifted but still can’t play or talk online?: I got a 2 week ban and once it ended but I’m still unable to play online or talk in parties it’s been a whole day after and I’ve done everything I have seen in forums any know how to fix this?...
  9. Communication Ban Served And I Still Can’t Talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban Served And I Still Can’t Talk: I received a communication ban for 30 days on Xbox in November. It’s January and I still can’t talk. I need help to fix my account so I can get my previlages back!...
  10. Served time for communication ban and abuse ban, still can’t talk to anyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Served time for communication ban and abuse ban, still can’t talk to anyone: So on October 13th, I was given a 2 week communication ban so I just waited and 2 days later I receive a ban for abuse which is just an extra 2 days to my communication ban. I’ve served the time...