They shall not pass addon bought and installed

Discus and support They shall not pass addon bought and installed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought they shall not pass for battlefield 1. Console shows it's installed but no place to access it for play? How do I access it to play?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jefferylhenry, Apr 1, 2017.

1. They shall not pass addon bought and installed

I bought they shall not pass for battlefield 1. Console shows it's installed but no place to access it for play? How do I access it to play?

:)

jefferylhenry, Apr 1, 2017
  2. Cant play Battlfield 1 addonds

They shall not pass addon bought and installed [​IMG]

I bought addon They shall not pass. The download took just 10mb (which is too small) and I cant play it. I tried it several times. I tried to restart console, etc. i have a lot of space on hd.

All addons for Battlefield 1 shows size 10mb only.

SlummyCoronet24, Apr 1, 2017
  3. michaelemery
    michaelemery Guest
    missing addons

I bought a couple addons for the game hawken from the xbox one store on mt xbox and the addons show as installed but they are not showing up in game...any ideas?

michaelemery, Apr 1, 2017
  4. RomkaZzz Win User

Forza Horizon 2 VIP pass problems and car packs

Did you install a VIP-pass? First check on history purchase you already have it, then manage a game and install all addons that in ready to install section you have for a game
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Titanfall Season Pass Not Working

Titanfall DLC doesn't appear instantly, if you bought the Season Pass do the following:

Go to the Store and find Titanfall

Select Add-On's

Go to Season Pass, at the top it should either say INSTALL or INSTALLED. If it says INSTALL, select it.

Then go to Extradition in Titanfall>Addons and once the Season Pass is installed you should see INSTALL as the option instead of PURCHASE.

If both Titanfall Season Pass and DLC show as INSTALLED try a hard reset of the console (press and hold the power "button" on the console until it shuts down. If it still doesn't work, contact EA Support at
    https://help.ea.com/contact-us and they can check your account and walk you through some possible troubleshooting steps.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Fallout G.O.T.Y

I installed Fallout G.O.T.Y edition with gamepass but when i go to my addons it says there not installed, im really confused
    Fallout G.O.T.Y edition is not included on Xbox Game Pass. Only the standard versions of Fallout 4 and Fallout: New Vegas are currently included with Game Pass.
  7. MR DANIEL M GRANT Win User

Error 0x80070570

None of these steps have worked either and it has in fact made me install only Mortal Kombat 11, despite me having both the disc version and the game pass version, it is still not installing Robocop or Terminator addons either.
  8. R T Win User

New user need help - Urgent!

the games i bought are Game Addons. See below:

Musical Feet Game Addon

Challenge Pack #2 Game Addon

Any suggestion is highly appreciated.
Thema:

They shall not pass addon bought and installed

1. They shall not pass addon bought and installed - Similar Threads - shall pass addon

2. Shall we take Xbox Microsoft to Int. Court ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shall we take Xbox Microsoft to Int. Court ?: We shall take Microsoft and Xbox manufacturer to international Court as they sale products that are not supported or serviced in Romania ... that's mean they are cheating us all ... stupid...
  3. About a certain individual that shall not be named

in XBoX Accessibility
    About a certain individual that shall not be named: There is this one kid who said he was in trouble and needed me to click a link so i can help him he says. " PLZ i need your help" and sends a link. i did because i wanted to help that individual...
  4. Which game shall I buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game shall I buy: I'd definitely steer clear of Atlas. 89d0bdd5-e923-475f-8742-ad8be6c4cf7c
  5. faq 121003, what shall i do

in XBoX on Windows
    faq 121003, what shall i do: I have internet,but when i try to play solitaire games it says no internet contact 2d48ab2d-7e28-4ae0-9cbd-25cec63b82b8
  6. Missing Achievement "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Achievement "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall": I am missing the "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" achievement even though I got "The Sapphire Star" which is not possible without the other one. I tried the troubleshooting steps but the...
  7. Battlefield they shall not pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield they shall not pass: I purchased they shall not pass... wondering if there is any single player campaign maps to play or is it strictly multiplayer add ons. I don't see any new campaign missions....
  8. I shall like knowing if I can have more than 3 attempts to change main Xbox otherwise I cannot ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I shall like knowing if I can have more than 3 attempts to change main Xbox otherwise I cannot ...: I shall like knowing if I can have more than 3 attempts to change main Xbox otherwise I cannot play any more my games. Thank you for your attention. d5cae400-c246-4cc1-8b5c-8ef3204815f2
  9. why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is trouble: why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is Trouble and nobody cares. Very sad and very bad public für microsoft 610a6320-d699-4e0e-8e45-26490f13b407
  10. Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?: Lol, would it kill you to give an objective answer for once Az? fa4c0e45-f2f3-4ff2-a580-5f9d84384468