They need to make text bigger

Discus and support They need to make text bigger in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I started using the xbox streaming app today and I gotta say that they need to make the text in the games slightly bigger I find myself straining... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Allsaints112, Nov 19, 2019.

1. They need to make text bigger

I started using the xbox streaming app today and I gotta say that they need to make the text in the games slightly bigger I find myself straining trying to read this tiny text also an hour into playing on my phone the screen froze and I had to stop playing however the app is incredible.. Love the fact you can use your controller to play games where ever you are just get your phone out and you can continue with the Misson you were struggling with the day before

submitted by /u/Allsaints112
    [link] [comments]

/u/Allsaints112, Nov 19, 2019
  2. RestrictedGolem Win User

Can I increase text size?

Will it make the text bigger? >.> The graphics are quite nice as it is, I'm happy with them. The only reason I have my cable set to TV instead of HDTV is cause it makes the text slightly larger.
  3. SoulWeaponry Win User

4 rounds...2 kills...

Outrageous...wall of text. Damn! Typed it all on my phone, meant to make the paragraphs bigger/extra line. My bad.
  4. Elohmn Win User

Can I increase text size?

The Text is a little small but unfortunately there isn't anything In-Game (that I found) to make it any bigger. Though. if you're only playing on Composite Cable (Non-HD), you need to go and pick up a cheap HDMI Cable. It will
    be a million times better then any SD Connection.
  5. Vi I RoX I Win User

Wallpaper I made

Nice, IMO the text should be bigger though.
  6. DazedHigh-4D7DB763-D Win User

How big is the DLC

i bet its not bigger than your text
Thema:

They need to make text bigger

1. They need to make text bigger - Similar Threads - need text bigger

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. Battle field 1 in Arabic (text only) on XBOX ONE I need help

in XboX Insiders
    Battle field 1 in Arabic (text only) on XBOX ONE I need help: I just got battlefield 1 from a store, and when I downloaded it it was in Arabic but I use translation app to help for voice only but I need to change text also any help will do submitted by...
  5. Annoying text on the “You need an adult to buy this” page on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Annoying text on the “You need an adult to buy this” page on Xbox: So there’s this annoying piece of text on the You need an adult to buy this page on Xbox One, it says: “We find saying please tends to work wonders!” I hate it. It’s really awful! Can you remove...
  6. I realy need help. Pls transleate this text to polisch!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I realy need help. Pls transleate this text to polisch!!!!: I realy need help. Pls transleate this text to polish! Nie mogę zaktualizować mojej konsoli, cigle wyskakuje mi błąd o numerze: (kod błędu) 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x90000005, na stronie xbox nie ma...
  7. URGENT! I need to speak to an enforcement team member. I don't care if it's over text.

in XBoX on Consoles
    URGENT! I need to speak to an enforcement team member. I don't care if it's over text.: This is ridiculous. I'm tired of this. I got an enforcement ban recently and it was only "two days" so I thought nothing of it. Shortly after I get banned AGAIN but this time for multiple weeks. I...
  8. Need help after suspension still can't talk or text and no its not the privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help after suspension still can't talk or text and no its not the privacy settings: so I got banned a month ago and I got unbanned. 2 weeks ago and it still won't let me text or use party it says something with privacy settings but I fixed it and still won't let me Text or party...
  9. Need help with my console. It is missing icons and text in both the home and app screens.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with my console. It is missing icons and text in both the home and app screens.: Take a look at this link and please help. Xboxone help 921588ea-2a37-4f30-a9f4-f8484f9ea18b
  10. says i need a security code to play but wont text me a security code

in XBoX on Consoles
    says i need a security code to play but wont text me a security code: as th etitle says, i want to play my game, but when i sign in it asks for a security code giving me th eoption to either have it text to me or a call made. But when i click either option, it says...