They have not given me several achievements and the truth is that I have the game at almost...

Discus and support They have not given me several achievements and the truth is that I have the game at almost... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; They didn't give me the achievements: Curiosity, First Blood, The Court of Miracles, Secret Meeting, Love and Duty, and Looting Versailles.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Saul Gallegos, Jun 10, 2023.

1. They have not given me several achievements and the truth is that I have the game at almost...

They didn't give me the achievements: Curiosity, First Blood, The Court of Miracles, Secret Meeting, Love and Duty, and Looting Versailles.

:)

Saul Gallegos, Jun 10, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The Walking Dead Achievements not registering

The achievements for this game are given just for completing sections of the game. No specific difficulties or anything required.

There have been several people who have had issues with gamerscores and things from this game, but I haven't found a solution to this exact issue.
  3. Giovanni_Manzo Win User

Rise of the Tomb Raider achievements

This happening to me too... on friday 15th I unlocked several achievements (about seven) and all them was showing like Done! Unlocking...

After abount 24hours most of them popped.

Now I still have got 3 in that state:

"The Price of Truth" 125

"Ultimate Survivor" 40

"No Stone Unturned" 40
  4. Giovanni_Manzo Win User

Done! Unlocking...

This happening to me too... on friday 15th I unlocked several achievements (about seven) and all them was showing like Done! Unlocking...

After abount 24hours most of them popped.

Now I still have got 3 in that state:

"The Price of Truth" 125

"Ultimate Survivor" 40

"No Stone Unturned" 40
  5. LoosedAardvark7 Win User

south park stick of truth

why are other poeple on xbox one have the stick of truth. And they have performer the game. It should be given to all that pretty ordered the game.
  6. Izumi Ayatsune Win User

Achievements still not unlocking

I have problem with 3 achievements that have not been unlocked since I installed the game and again go through the pillar of autumn halo and truth and reconciliation, only these are not unlocked and I have worried a bit, anyone help me please is I really
    appreciate it.

The 3 achievements remain as unlocking and do not unlock.
Thema:

They have not given me several achievements and the truth is that I have the game at almost...

1. They have not given me several achievements and the truth is that I have the game at almost... - Similar Threads - given several achievements

2. I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab: I got the code and redeemed it, but instead of getting the rewards, I got an error tab and then the code expired. I thought maybe it still gave me something in game, but it didn't...
  3. Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?: Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now. submitted by /u/Rookie385 [link] [comments]
  4. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other*** 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  5. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...
  6. I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.: Last night while in the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my...
  7. Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason: Hi , does anyone know why this might be , I don’t play with anyone else or use a mic to talk in game chats , yet logged on Xbox and been hit with a 2 day ban with no reasoning just locked out of...
  8. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  9. How can I verify my account given these circumstances?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I verify my account given these circumstances?: I have an issue with logging into my Microsoft account. One night I was playing on my Xbox then the next day I turn it on then it asks me to verify the account. The account I play on was given to...
  10. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb