They can take my money in 30 seconds, but can't offer the services in the same amount of time?

Discus and support They can take my money in 30 seconds, but can't offer the services in the same amount of time? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a month of xbox live gold and within 20 seconds the transaction was complete through my paypal account, however I am unable to party up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lAsYLuMl, Jan 28, 2018.

1. lAsYLuMl
    lAsYLuMl Guest

They can take my money in 30 seconds, but can't offer the services in the same amount of time?

I just bought a month of xbox live gold and within 20 seconds the transaction was complete through my paypal account, however I am unable to party up with any of my friends "without an xbox live gold subscription" which is stated in my settings that is active.
    Contacted xbox live support and they said it can take up to 48 hours to process?!?! I hard reset my xbox, deleted and reinstalled my profile, unplugged my router multiple times and still nothing is working...Has or is this happening to anyone else and how
    can xbox actually do this to paying customers?

:)

lAsYLuMl, Jan 28, 2018
  2. lAsYLuMl
    lAsYLuMl Guest
    They will take my money, but wont offer me the services for 48 hours????!!!!!

I just bought a month of xbox live gold and within 20 seconds the transaction was complete through my paypal account, however I am unable to party up with any of my friends "without an xbox live gold subscription" which is stated in my settings that is active.
    Contacted xbox live support and they said it can take up to 48 hours to process?!?! I hard reset my xbox, deleted and reinstalled my profile, unplugged my router multiple times and still nothing is working...Has or is this happening to anyone else and how
    can xbox actually do this to paying customers?

lAsYLuMl, Jan 28, 2018
  3. They will take my money, but wont offer me the services for 48 hours????!!!!!

Happened to me as well. Most ridiculous thing I've ever experienced. In this digital age, you would think they would have this solved by now.

OoopsieDoesIT, Jan 28, 2018
  4. Anonymous11111111112 Win User

Social and Gaming Services still down?!?!

Same here sniper, as a Microsoft IT consultant if I were to take down a customers services for this amount of time the contract would be terminated and my reputation would take a hit.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Offline factory reset isn’t working. What next?

Hello Lorne, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your console.

My apologies here but it may very well be that the console has decided to bite the bullet. But, as the console is not under warranty as you mentioned earlier you may want to double check with your local gaming store to see if they offer a repair service.

As for the second tone, how long after the first did you hold the buttons? Sometimes it can take up to 30 - 45 seconds for the second.
  6. thelion71 Win User

Xbox one controller modification for disability

Stay calm my friend; you can pretty much take it for granted that as soon as the 'THE ONE' launches, there will be people trying to make money off its back by offering 'other' services.

I remember at least 4 or 5 people/businesses on Ebay that offered pad mod services for people with disabilities.
  7. Steve Of The O Win User

MS Discontinues Family Gold Pack

As for why the pack was discontinued, the rep said, "We continually evaluate our business focus and work to offer services that make the most sense for our customers and Xbox."

Translated "We continually evaluate how we can strip our customers of the largest amount of money possible, and work to offer services that make about as much sense as an ashtray on a motorcycle."
  8. Bazajaytee Win User

How do I record 5 minutes of gameplay instead of 30 sec?

You currently can't record more than 30 seconds at a time.

To record more you need an external capture device like Elgato offer but Microsoft is bringing more options over the coming months.
Thema:

1. They can take my money in 30 seconds, but can't offer the services in the same amount of time? - Similar Threads - money seconds can't

2. Declined my order and still took my money!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Declined my order and still took my money!!: Hii. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition for ₹999.50 and i bought it on the minecraft site. I used paysafe payment method. I bought it my balance on paysafe goes down and then i try to...
  3. How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it

in XBoX on Windows
    How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it: They stole the money from my card I Don t want the pass d98df6f0-a9f6-44b1-8859-5493d561e1a7
  4. Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Withdraw money frome Microsoft account balance?: Recently got money for xbox and wanted to know if i can withdraw the money from it f4f6e7cd-00ee-4076-afcb-2adacd9779f2
  5. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  6. My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2f49321d-885a-4c51-9d27-8feaddf173b4
  7. Why did you take money from me

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did you take money from me: You guys took 100 bucks from me why? 349cd83a-0f14-4518-b612-e09779c39432
  8. I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but...: apex coins on apex legends but I didn't get my coins and it took my money, but it isn't showing up on my billing history. fb6440a3-9a68-47d9-8dce-5c96d73a82c0
  9. Can I get a repair for money without warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get a repair for money without warranty?: The RB button on my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 is not always responding when I press it. It clicks, but I don't see the input in my Xbox Accessories app. I'm out of warranty. I don't...
  10. Unable to add second amount of money to childs account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to add second amount of money to childs account: Hi, This morning I added $10AUD to my childs account. I then tried to add another $10AUD but I've received the following error message: Contact us at Microsoft support We're having trouble...