These new forums on mobile/cell have basic functions missing....

Discus and support These new forums on mobile/cell have basic functions missing.... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I'm on these forums, and these are the only forums in the history of forums....ever, that take away your phone's option for predictive texts and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by brandiesel1, Aug 29, 2018.

1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

When I'm on these forums, and these are the only forums in the history of forums....ever, that take away your phone's option for predictive texts and spell checking. Why is that? Any fix? I only use my phone for the internet.

:)

brandiesel1, Aug 29, 2018
  2. Hamwrath
    Hamwrath Guest
    minecraft xbox one edition disc to new version

You're not missing anything. The new version is horrible. I loaded it up once and went straight back to the Xbox One Edition. Menus, inventory, crafting, skins, add-ons, everything but walking around and digging/mining has been ruined to look and function
    like the mobile version on your tablet. Avoid it.

Hamwrath, Aug 29, 2018
  3. xbox handheld a bad idea?

Again, cell phones are an entirely different market. Sony has their phones as well. They still have their handheld gaming system. This is also not Microsofts first attempt on the cell phone market. Windows Mobile failed miserably.

You are acting as if smartphones are the answer to handheld video game systems which is very untrue. It is not even the same market and cell phone games do not function the same as handheld games. Whats next? Windows smartphones are the answer to consoles
    as well? The Xbox 360 has not even sold 60 million units yet.

Murderstyle75, Aug 29, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

I don't think this can be done by the website itself and when I try it on my phone the predictive texts work fine (I never had spell checking so can't check that).

It might also be determined on what OS or browser you are using how well they work with certain websites, so be sure if possible to see what happens when you try a different browser to check what happens.

Let us know the resutls

5. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    It has to be this site though as it only happens on this site. Predictive text does not work with any browser I an using. Safari, Chrome etc. I'm using an iPhone, and while they are horrible phones, they still work properly on every site but this one.

brandiesel1, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: