These games needs to be on xbox one!

Discus and support These games needs to be on xbox one! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; LOL, Snoopy. - I have both, and nearly 1000/1000 Beautiful Katarmari, and about 3 trophies short of Platinum in Sony Version, And have since started... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x7SNOOPY7x, Feb 6, 2014.

  1. These games needs to be on xbox one!


    LOL, Snoopy.

    -

    I have both, and nearly 1000/1000 Beautiful Katarmari, and about 3 trophies short of Platinum in Sony Version, And have since started Touch my Katamari on the Vita

    -

    They may be named different, but they are essentially the same game, with the same mechanics, Dev, Publisher, Characters, and even some of the same levels, and the same person pushing the sticky ball around collecting the same objects to make the same planets.

    -

    Trying to justify that is a different game by different name alone is ludicrous. It is the same game, named different because it was it's first outing on a platform other than Sony, As the previous we all Playstation games.
     
    HairyLoveSpuds, Feb 7, 2014
    #31
  2. x7SNOOPY7x
    x7SNOOPY7x Guest
    all im saying is beautiful katamari was rated better than any katamri on playstation. lol
     
    x7SNOOPY7x, Feb 7, 2014
    #32
  3. Snoop, I know what you mean, i have loved Katamari for years, It was one of the first true innovative games i played, that broke from the norm. And the gameplay is good enough to keep going back. always a 10/10 for me.

    -

    We certainly need a new Katamari on all platforms. It is amazing how much that game holds it money.

    -

    please, please, please, bring onto the X1
     
    HairyLoveSpuds, Feb 7, 2014
    #33
  4. x7SNOOPY7x
    x7SNOOPY7x Guest

    These games needs to be on xbox one!

    yea it sure was. now i can only imagine how humongous a world can be with tons of content for next gen. awesomeee
     
    x7SNOOPY7x, Feb 7, 2014
    #34
  5. Katamari would be an awesome Kinect game.
     
    Reedickyoulus, Feb 7, 2014
    #35
  6. I know it'll never happen, but I would love a new Psychonauts. The original was so good back on the original Xbox, too bad it sold horribly.
     
    UNR3AL SKILLS, Feb 7, 2014
    #36
  7. x7SNOOPY7x
    x7SNOOPY7x Guest
    OmG I forgot about psychonauts. I think it was good. But doubt Microsoft will take interest in it now...
     
    x7SNOOPY7x, Feb 7, 2014
    #37
  8. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest

    These games needs to be on xbox one!

    I loved Full Auto it was completely different and refreshing...then they made part 2 for PS. That should be a comeback game from Sega already...BRING IT!!!
     
    Dwoop33, Feb 7, 2014
    #38
  9. x7SNOOPY7x
    x7SNOOPY7x Guest
    [quote user="Dwoop33"]

    I loved Full Auto it was completely different and refreshing...then they made part 2 for PS. That should be a comeback game from Sega already...BRING IT!!!

    [/quote]i played that game so many times. it was so fun! explosions in high speeds while shooting at your rivals was a RUSH. and the destructible environments was badass.
     
    x7SNOOPY7x, Feb 7, 2014
    #39
  10. [quote user="Fake Hedgehog"]

    All interesting, Crackdown 3 is a no brainer. I'd love for the next Mass Effect to be a Microsoft Exclusive again..heh.

    [/quote]

    Finally someone mentioned it, I thought I was gonna have to slap all of you around! Next Mass Effect please!!

    But again OP, unless Microsoft themselves own the IP to a title, Microsoft isn't in control of when sequel is created.
     
    Gamer Nostalgia, Feb 7, 2014
    #40
  11. [quote user="x7SNOOPY7x"]

    OmG I forgot about psychonauts. I think it was good. But doubt Microsoft will take interest in it now...

    [/quote]

    Loved Psychonauts! Hugely underrated. Was very well done.
     
    DocHolliday 7, Feb 7, 2014
    #41
  12. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    I already know the endings of the next Mass Effect....Blue,Red,Green and with the power of next gen consoles there will be a Yellow choice. These games needs to be on xbox one! ;)
     
    Tzar of kaos, Oct 31, 2018
    #42
  13. DocHolliday 7 Win User

    These games needs to be on xbox one!

    [quote user="x7SNOOPY7x"]

    OmG I forgot about psychonauts. I think it was good. But doubt Microsoft will take interest in it now...

    [/quote]

    Loved Psychonauts! Hugely underrated. Was very well done.
  14. Dwoop33 Win User

    These games needs to be on xbox one!

    I loved Full Auto it was completely different and refreshing...then they made part 2 for PS. That should be a comeback game from Sega already...BRING IT!!!
  15. Reedickyoulus Win User

    These games needs to be on xbox one!

    Katamari would be an awesome Kinect game.
  16. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

    These games needs to be on xbox one!

    yea it sure was. now i can only imagine how humongous a world can be with tons of content for next gen. awesomeee
  17. HairyLoveSpuds Win User

    These games needs to be on xbox one!

    Snoop, I know what you mean, i have loved Katamari for years, It was one of the first true innovative games i played, that broke from the norm. And the gameplay is good enough to keep going back. always a 10/10 for me.

    -

    We certainly need a new Katamari on all platforms. It is amazing how much that game holds it money.

    -

    please, please, please, bring onto the X1
Thema:

These games needs to be on xbox one!

Loading...
  1. These games needs to be on xbox one! - Similar Threads - games needs

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. game covers on xbox needs customizing

    in XboX Insiders
    game covers on xbox needs customizing: Add custom game cover selection for owned games. Let players choose default art, box art, deluxe art, legacy art, or custom uploaded covers.everyone just hates that on xbox you get the ugly...
  4. Need help getting NIKKE to work on XFSE “add game” feature

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help getting NIKKE to work on XFSE “add game” feature: Has anyone on here figured out how to get Goddess of Victory: Nikke on the Xbox Full Screen Experience (Xbox Mode) on their ROG Xbox Ally via the add game feature?? I can’t get it to work....
  5. Xbox Game Bar raw 60FPS clips not uploading to YouTube in 60FPS; Needs fixing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar raw 60FPS clips not uploading to YouTube in 60FPS; Needs fixing: Xbox Game Bar has been having an issue since November where if you record a clip in 60FPS and then upload the raw clip to YouTube, the final upload will be less than 60FPS. submitted by...
  6. need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch

    in XboX Insiders
    need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch: please someone help me i would very much appreciate it , i always buy games on my xbox through my account then go on my brothers xbox go on my account download the game then sign out and we both...
  7. Game pass PC To play EA CFB 26. Need Help!

    in XboX Insiders
    Game pass PC To play EA CFB 26. Need Help!: I have a pc but I don’t have a Xbox. I have the app on my pc tho. Is it possible for me to play EA CFB 26 on my PC somehow with game pass? submitted by /u/ScaryChemist9226 [link] [comments]
  8. Do I need to download anything at all to play Xbox Cloud Gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Do I need to download anything at all to play Xbox Cloud Gaming: Do I need to download anything at all to play Xbox Cloud Gaming, or is it only played online? I can’t download anything on my PC. submitted by /u/Ok-Call-8729 [link] [comments]
  9. Need for a "favorites" button in the Xbox Cloud Game app

    in XboX Insiders
    Need for a "favorites" button in the Xbox Cloud Game app: Due to the number of games already available for cloud play, it's necessary to add a button to the Xbox Cloud Game app to mark favorite games. Currently, we only have the option to view the most...
  10. Please please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up

    in XboX Insiders
    Please please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up: Whenever i play a multiplayer game with mouse and keyboard support i either have to jiggle my controller every few minutes or get the pop up telling me i need a controller to play and it screws me...