These games needs to be on xbox one!

Discus and support These games needs to be on xbox one! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Conkers bad fur day remake, I've wanted it for years , its one of my favorite games ever made. the younger generation might not get all the references... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x7SNOOPY7x, Feb 6, 2014.

  1. These games needs to be on xbox one!


    Conkers bad fur day remake, I've wanted it for years , its one of my favorite games ever made. the younger generation might not get all the references but it is still definitly worth remaking digital only.
     
    BaseSnail65818, Feb 6, 2014
    #16
  2. Judge
    Judge Guest
    ^^Yesssssssss. Give me a nice remake of this and charge me $15. Day 1.
     
    Judge, Feb 6, 2014
    #17
  3. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest
    I didn't know Microdoft Studios owned all these titles??
     
    Burnin TODI, Feb 6, 2014
    #18
  4. x7SNOOPY7x
    x7SNOOPY7x Guest

    These games needs to be on xbox one!

    Well they are all Xbox 360 exclusives..
     
    x7SNOOPY7x, Feb 6, 2014
    #19
  5. 1. Crackdown 3

    2. Condemned 3

    3. Banjo Kazooie

    4. Alan wake

    5. Conker

    6. Viva pinata?...

    11. Project Gotham Racing

    13. State of decay

    Nothing else interests me. Maybe a GOOD perfect Dark game.
     
    Enraged Bacon, Feb 6, 2014
    #20
  6. Crackdown 3 will come and I'm surprised it wasn't fully announced.

    The team who brought us State of Decay will have their next release on xb1 and will be great online.

    Alan Wake won't be back anytime soon, Remedy is working on Quantum Break.

    The team behind Too Human took a lot of financial hits over the years, doubtful we will see them again.

    And we could only hope that Rare will do another Banjo Kazooie followed by Conker.
     
    CollapseControl, Feb 6, 2014
    #21
  7. I can't wait for crackdown 3. I want it NOW.

    I was just telling my friend I wished DOOM4 would come out. Is it in the works? I hope it's not like 3. That was disappointing. I want an OLD SCHOOL doom with better graphics.
     
    BizarroMantis, Feb 6, 2014
    #22
  8. laohuxia1982
    laohuxia1982 Guest

    These games needs to be on xbox one!

    Shenmue III ,

    omg , i want this game very much, even u remake(not mean HD version) shenmue 1 and 2, i'll buy again , i really want to see how story end !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    laohuxia1982, Feb 6, 2014
    #23
  9. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    Anything from RARE would be welcomed.
     
    vikingland1, Feb 7, 2014
    #24
  10. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    [quote user="x7SNOOPY7x"]

    Here is a list of some exclusive xbox games that i really think should definitely make a comeback on the xbox one. there is no reason for microsoft to NOT have any more games in the works. what are your thoughts???

    1. Crackdown 3 (rumours are that their is a Crackdown 3 in the works)

    2. Condemned 3 (doubt it will happen, first two were good but its been too long since Condemned 2)

    3. Banjo Kazooie (Hope it doesnt happen, that last B&K XBLA game was dire)

    4. Alan wake (will definately happen, Alan Wake sold too well for it not too happen)

    5. Conker (hhhmmm tough one, could happen, but I doubt it)

    6. Viva pinata?... (again cant see it happening, Viva Pinata 2 didnt sell as well as the first one)

    7. Beautiful Katamari (no no no no no no no no.............)

    8. Dead or Alive (More than likely will happen, but when is the question)

    9. Full Auto (Nope, it sold pretty badly on the 360 at launch, and its sequel didnt even get released on 360)

    10. Left for dead (Valve seem pretty busy with Steam Box, Half Life 3 etc. etc. fingers crossed it gets made)

    11. Project Gotham Racing (keeps on being rumoured its going to happen, but it never does, would love it to get released, but I doubt it)

    12. Too Human (wont happen, the original developer is no more and I dont think Microsoft owned the IP)

    13. State of decay (State of Decay 2 or whatever its going to be called is going to happen, and it is rumoured to be an mmo)

    14. Ninety nine nights (no no no no no no no no no no no..........)

    [/quote]
     
    Shaggy2000, Feb 7, 2014
    #25
  11. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    I want to see Borderlands 3. It would be keen if they released Borderlands 3. Please please release Borderlands 3. I would squeal with glee for Borderlands 3.
     
    xXCamhawkXx, Feb 7, 2014
    #26
  12. All interesting, Crackdown 3 is a no brainer. I'd love for the next Mass Effect to be a Microsoft Exclusive again..heh.
     
    FazzyWazzy 86, Feb 7, 2014
    #27
  13. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest

    These games needs to be on xbox one!

    I want a 2d side scrolling Robocop lol, I miss the good old days, and I WANT WORMS.
     
    Farscape247, Feb 7, 2014
    #28
  14. Jade Empire 2 needs to come out!
     
    STIZZ-05FA9D13-5785-40F3-932D-466A8730D9D3, Feb 7, 2014
    #29
  15. x7SNOOPY7x
    x7SNOOPY7x Guest
    [quote user="vikingland1"]

    Anything from RARE would be welcomed.

    [/quote]as long as its not Kinect related. were good
     
    x7SNOOPY7x, Feb 7, 2014
    #30
Thema:

These games needs to be on xbox one!

Loading...
  1. These games needs to be on xbox one! - Similar Threads - games needs

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. game covers on xbox needs customizing

    in XboX Insiders
    game covers on xbox needs customizing: Add custom game cover selection for owned games. Let players choose default art, box art, deluxe art, legacy art, or custom uploaded covers.everyone just hates that on xbox you get the ugly...
  4. Need help getting NIKKE to work on XFSE “add game” feature

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help getting NIKKE to work on XFSE “add game” feature: Has anyone on here figured out how to get Goddess of Victory: Nikke on the Xbox Full Screen Experience (Xbox Mode) on their ROG Xbox Ally via the add game feature?? I can’t get it to work....
  5. Xbox Game Bar raw 60FPS clips not uploading to YouTube in 60FPS; Needs fixing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar raw 60FPS clips not uploading to YouTube in 60FPS; Needs fixing: Xbox Game Bar has been having an issue since November where if you record a clip in 60FPS and then upload the raw clip to YouTube, the final upload will be less than 60FPS. submitted by...
  6. need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch

    in XboX Insiders
    need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch: please someone help me i would very much appreciate it , i always buy games on my xbox through my account then go on my brothers xbox go on my account download the game then sign out and we both...
  7. Game pass PC To play EA CFB 26. Need Help!

    in XboX Insiders
    Game pass PC To play EA CFB 26. Need Help!: I have a pc but I don’t have a Xbox. I have the app on my pc tho. Is it possible for me to play EA CFB 26 on my PC somehow with game pass? submitted by /u/ScaryChemist9226 [link] [comments]
  8. Do I need to download anything at all to play Xbox Cloud Gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Do I need to download anything at all to play Xbox Cloud Gaming: Do I need to download anything at all to play Xbox Cloud Gaming, or is it only played online? I can’t download anything on my PC. submitted by /u/Ok-Call-8729 [link] [comments]
  9. Need for a "favorites" button in the Xbox Cloud Game app

    in XboX Insiders
    Need for a "favorites" button in the Xbox Cloud Game app: Due to the number of games already available for cloud play, it's necessary to add a button to the Xbox Cloud Game app to mark favorite games. Currently, we only have the option to view the most...
  10. Please please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up

    in XboX Insiders
    Please please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up: Whenever i play a multiplayer game with mouse and keyboard support i either have to jiggle my controller every few minutes or get the pop up telling me i need a controller to play and it screws me...